You can now upload a picture directly in to your post!

YAAAASSSS Thank you for this feature! I always hated having to upload stuff to tinypic or wherever.

I am loving the new Dis. Thank you thank you thank you!!

image.jpg Ok I had to do a practice posting of a pic, lol! haven't posted for years since it was such a process and I'd long since forgotten my photobucket password and how to do any of that. This is great, what an awesome and easy to use feature for the dis! Revolutionary, lol!

I love the way photos now auto-scale, so people can upload their images as big/wide as they like (within the overall filesize limit anyway) yet the viewer will see them neatly scaled to perfectly fit within their current browser width (with an easy option to click to see full-size if desired).

Andre

From trial and error it appears that
  • If you upload/paste a small picture, it automatically posts the whole picture and the option to post as a thumbnail or a full picture
  • If you upload/paste a large picture, it automatically posts the thumbnail and the option to post as a thumbnail or a full picture
Either way after you upload it you can click the option to how it should appear (The upper blue circle is inside my post, the one below is a posting option ofr the picture):

upload_2015-2-3_14-49-6-png.673

Thanks! I think that worked…although I am now messing up on how to quote!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter