You can now upload a picture directly in to your post!

I love the way photos now auto-scale, so people can upload their images as big/wide as they like (within the overall filesize limit anyway) yet the viewer will see them neatly scaled to perfectly fit within their current browser width (with an easy option to click to see full-size if desired).

Andre
Me too, me too!

Okay- it took me 4 times. Candleshoe I tried your resize tips, but even when my computer was showing me it was definitely small enough, it was still being rejected as too large. I also could not copy and paste it and I couldn't just type the location into image- I had to actually use the upload button...but I finally got it to work! Hopefully I will get better at it through posting- I still love that we can do it directly now!

cinderella smallerreally.jpg

Last edited:

How did you copy it?

Not well obviously! I've edited the post since you quoted me, because it didn't work! I just kept using the method you posted (Thanks!) to make it smaller and smaller and then I uploaded it. It refused one showing 520 KB. This one that finally posted is showing that it is 76.1 KB.

Not well obviously! I've edited the post since you quoted me, because it didn't work! I just kept using the method you posted (Thanks!) to make it smaller and smaller and then I uploaded it. It refused one showing 520 KB. This one that finally posted is showing that it is 76.1 KB.
I love the expression on BOTH the Cinderellas!!!

This is fab!!! We used our iPad and phones a lot more on holiday last time but it was too complicated for me to upload pictures haha. This was very easy. Only thing was one photo was too large so I will go to the begining of this post and read up on how to make smaller. Thank you for this new edition.

Still having a problem trying to make pictures smaller on my Samsung galaxy s4. Any ideas?.Some pictures are ok in size but many are not!!

Still having a problem trying to make pictures smaller on my Samsung galaxy s4. Any ideas?.Some pictures are ok in size but many are not!!
On my moto-x I can crop but not resize, and I tried the email trick for the iphone but it didn't give me a resize option.

however the webresizer.com works fine. It lets me browse my android system and pick an image from there, resize it, and then download it.

edit to remove pics

Attachments

• DSC_0056 - Copy.JPG
    DSC_0056 - Copy.JPG
    757.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter