You can now upload a picture directly in to your post!

Disney Christmas 2013 657 - Copy.JPG

Took this old dog a few attempts at re-sizing, but it worked. Looks like I still need to shrink the picture a bit.

Just create your link using the #1 in the first post of the thread (or even by right-clicking on the subject line in the threads list)

Thus you'll get a link like: You can now upload a picture directly in to your post!

Andre

Playing on the test board, I see how to make a link like the above. Instead of showing long web address, it shows words, like above (awesome! Easy & I didn't know how to do that before) It's the title of the thread linked to. . . Anyone know how to make the hyperlink words say something else? Like when some posters simply say go "here" for more info, and the "here" is a hyperlink?

Anyone know how to make the hyperlink words say something else? Like when some posters simply say go "here" for more info, and the "here" is a hyperlink?

Just edit the text part once you've pasted it all into your message.

The format of a link is:
[ URL='<this-is-the-http-link>']Description words go here, you can edit this bit[ /URL]

Andre

This has nothing to do with posting a pic but it's the first time I was able to actually get into a thread...I keep getting an error message and cannot open up any threads....help!

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - Error is the message I keep getting....

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - Error is the message I keep getting....

You aren't trying to use the mobile app are you? If so, that has been discontinued, you need to use the website via your phone's browser.

Andre

may 2013 498.JPG
You aren't trying to use the mobile app are you? If so, that has been discontinued, you need to use the website via your phone's browser.

Andre

Dang! I didn't really care for the mobile app but it was nice to at least have access on the smaller phones that you could read. But lets check out this cool new way to post photos.

Of course, just go to the website from your iPhone browser, login, and post just like you would from your computer.

Andre
d'oh! good catch. I thought the question was "how can I post a picture" which she didn't ask at all.

Am also testing posting a photo. If this works I can overlook all the other quirks I'm adjusting to!!!

OKAY not what I expected ...........:(..........back to the instructions.

Attachments

• Float 8.jpg
    Float 8.jpg
    760 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter