World of Color Status Watch?

We have a signature suite reservation for mid-January and when on the phone with a Cast Member discussing premium options the other day, she mentioned that VIP viewing for WOC wouldn’t be available to us because it wouldn’t be returning until February or March.

We have a signature suite reservation for mid-January and when on the phone with a Cast Member discussing premium options the other day, she mentioned that VIP viewing for WOC wouldn’t be available to us because it wouldn’t be returning until February or March.

Fingers crossed for Feb!

I am soo hoping that is not true :( I really want this during our trip in Jan. And if they know it wont be available why are they not continuing the Night Parade? My son would looove that too. Grrr... I would be very disappointed if there is no night time show at all in one of the parks. We live in Colorado so we cant go here all the time.

I am soo hoping that is not true :( I really want this during our trip in Jan. And if they know it wont be available why are they not continuing the Night Parade? My son would looove that too. Grrr... I would be very disappointed if there is no night time show at all in one of the parks. We live in Colorado so we cant go here all the time.

Until it’s official from Disney anything is possible. Cast members don’t know anything specific and talk to more than one and will get different answers

Currently, DCA has the Festival of Holidays. The food booths line the parade route. It takes up the space where people would watch the parade. The parade could return after the holidays.

Depending on when you go in Jan, some nighttime shows may be down. I wouldn't expect WOC back until Feb. I know they have been hoping to have it by Christmas, but rumors are it isn't happening.

You keep hearing rumors from cm's that it isn't happening this year. But there is hard evidence like components of the show being put into place and actual footage of testing being done a few days ago. Unless the tests went poorly, why would they test it and then not run the show until months after the tests happened?

Two people at the exact same time on Saturday both said it was coming back December 1st but nothing since.

We stayed at VGC Nov 10-17 with a Pixar Pier view. They were working on the WOC platforms in the mornings before the park opened, but we didn't see any trial runs or anything.

So I am willing to bet even if WOC does not make its return for the Holiday Season they are at least working towards getting enough running to have a NYE midnight countdown show. No way they could have that down and try and cram everyone into DL for the NYE countdown.

They are taunting me! We'll be there until Sunday mid-day. We have a Fantasmic package Saturday night. Anyone want to bet they soft open this Saturday night to offset crowds at CP?

The platforms are completely under water today. They were not on Saturday.

This to me the biggest news yet when trying to guess when it’s coming back. Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think they’ve ever had all the platforms under water during this whole fiasco. Someone somewhere said they heard a rumor it could be back on December 1st. I’ll be there regardless if WoC is back or not. But I’ll prob lose it if it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter