• Yes he will post

• No he won't post

• He's gone?

• What happened?

• Huh?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they will discount the hell out of it to get the fl residents to go. and the smart ones will continue to stay away if they've found a suitable replacement.

Me personally, I'd take a NASCAR themed campground in the middle of
Daytona Intl Speedway......gotta do something with it when they aren't racing.......

I'd take the limiter off the Golf Kart for that.....

Just wait.....prices will come down. We are headed into a recession. Oil Bubble is gonna burst too, Wall Street Banks will fail.....tourism will die down....

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria! :lmao:

Bear Stearns wa a big surprise -- gotta love those margin calls

I'm sure they have plans on driving all the spots up. Over Christmas this year they are charging $82 + for a night in the tent area.....crock of crapiola.

$82.......that will take the fun out of a blue collar family.......

The fort is definately starting to lose its identity........

Soon it will be nothing but diesel pushers and everyone will wonder where all the children are at.......:sad2:

Where you will really see the drop in prices is in the rental's of condo's around Disney. Last Thanksgiving, the daughter wanted to stay in the FW cabins but they were sky high. She rented a 3/2 condo just off I4 dirt cheap. I believe it was something like $400 for the week.
If someone wanted to, they could rent a condo, park in FW guest parking and use the bus system to their hearts content. No parking fees for the parks.

Me personally, I'd take a NASCAR themed campground in the middle of
Daytona Intl Speedway......gotta do something with it when they aren't racing.......

I'd take the limiter off the Golf Kart for that.....

I'd rather see golf carts going at Daytona than the cup cars. I went to the 500 and haven't watched a race since. I only wanted to be at the 50th 500. I knew the new cars and Nascar would finally ruin that sport too.

As for the fort, I'm not sure how much we will keep going. Unless a huge discount comes up it'll just be 4th of July and Thanksgiving. I miss the days when we just popped in for a weekend but with fuel and high as hell rates I just assume go to Turkey Lake and Universal or commute to WDW from there. $82 a night for a tent or pop up site is absurd. Some people just can't afford that rate and enjoy a trip too. I would think the cheaper the accomodations the more moola you spend on food and souvies. I told Michael Eisner he should've picked me to head things up but no he didn't give me his vote.

Now that Rog is back, and this thread is not really about FW, I'm going to close it. Let's try to keep the OT stuff mainly in the Chit-Chat thread. We have many visitors here each day, looking for FW/camping information and we should make it as easy as possible for them! Thanks!! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter