• He's gone?

• What happened?

• Huh?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ntsammy5

DIS Veteran
be back? Has he really left? Can he resist the temptation to post? Answers to these and many more questions will be answered by this poll, my FIRST.

I've been to NOLA enough times to find you, Rog...of course I'll just tell my wife it's work related!

If you don't come back, you're a

KFC%20chicken.jpg

I don't know, I missed it too. Maybe someone can elucidate (I love my thesaurus)

23_33_11.gif

I hope he comes back!:sad1: Did you see his comments on the Useless chit chat? It still does not explain everything:confused3.

Come out, Come out wherever you are! We miss you Rog! There is always a laugh with your posts.

I missed whatever happened as well. I guess the posts that would tell us were removed. So, maybe someone who was here can give us an edited version of whatever drama unfolded???!?!?!

I only checked in for a minute or two over the last couple of days, but I think it has to do with a stripper and donald duck. He better come back, or I will have to hunt him down and rough him up :lmao:

I only checked in for a minute or two over the last couple of days, but I think it has to do with a stripper and donald duck. He better come back, or I will have to hunt him down and rough him up :lmao:

Yeah thats what it was. The stripper had all her clothes on. It was disney related (sorta. You know if you wondered how many disney characters visit strip clubs.) since Donald Duck was in the pic. Rog get back here.

It won't be long. The temptation is to great for him not to post!

I hope he returns!!! We miss you Rog!!!!

I don't think it has to do with that thread, i'm sure Rog will be back soon.

Ah Ha!!!! I knew it...................I got yer back rog.........popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter