• Huh?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad too see you two got over yer differences..........:hug:

I still think rog is the better bald.......IMHO

I'm glad too see you two got over yer differences..........:hug:

I still think rog is the better bald.......IMHO

I have absolutely NOOOOOOOO clue what the heck you are talking about. I've never had any differences with Rog at all, why are you making all this stuff up??? You've said it multiple times in this thread now, Rog and I have never had words about anything, in fact, I've never had words with anyone on this forum, except for the multiple times you have tried to start a flame war with me. Seriously, this is a camping forum, I don't know why you even bother.

So could you please stop trying to stir the pot or whatever you're trying to do? This is not the community board and you trying to cause people to flame each other is not appreciated. You have been trying to bait me since I've come back, in multiple threads, and I've ignored all of it but this is getting a bit much when you start making stuff up.

Seriously, ever since I've come back you're once again trying to troll me all over the place. I REALLY would appreciate it if you would stop, this is not a kiddies board.

So please stop, this is a place to talk about Fort Wilderness, this IS NOT the community board where people mainly flame each other.

I was wondering what differences we had gotten over too??? I mean we rip on each other...but Ive never had any probs with anyone on here...wait, let me think about that..........I dont THINK Ive vocalized any problems Ive had with anyone on here......Im pretty sure Ive never had any problems with anyone on here. JEEEEEEEZZZ......IM SO CONFUUUUUUSED!!!!

Yea, that's my point, he's said it a couple times in this thread like you and I have ever had any kind of problem. I know why he's doing it, simply to try to bait me into some kind of response. I almost always ignore him (this is about the 100th time he's done this), and since I've come back he's tried a few times, but I've ignored those as well.

But this was just a bit much, I mean, if he hadn't been saying it multiple times in this thread I probably would have let it to. But the guy seems to be obsessed with trying to get me to attack him, I honestly just wish he would stop.

I've never seen a single person on this forum ever act in a negative manner like this, everyone is so friendly with each other (although we are sarcastic ;) ), it's really a great forum. Just wish this kind of stuff would stop, or at least obsess over someone else...lol.

Edit: Oh, and I'm so much the better bald...but you have the better goatee...lol ;)

" Oh, and I'm so much the better bald...but you have the better goatee...lol"

Personally, I've seen better heads on a Nickel Beer than you two have:lmao:

Now that I've taken my cheap shot for the day:laughing: I can sleep well
knowing that my work here is done:surfweb:

Ps: Ya'll have doubtless noticed that there are no pictures of me posted here....
well there's a good reason for that. It's cause...errm...aahhh....my picture
posting thingamabob is in the shop for repairs...yeh that's it repairs.

" Oh, and I'm so much the better bald...but you have the better goatee...lol"

Personally, I've seen better heads on a Nickel Beer than you two have:lmao:

Now that I've taken my cheap shot for the day:laughing: I can sleep well
knowing that my work here is done:surfweb:

Ps: Ya'll have doubtless noticed that there are no pictures of me posted here....
well there's a good reason for that. It's cause...errm...aahhh....my picture
posting thingamabob is in the shop for repairs...yeh that's it repairs.
TFF!!!!!:thumbsup2

Ya know...I was in high school when I realized I was never gonna be the best lookin kid around.....but it would be EASY to be the ugliest kid around, got a mohawk, several ear pearcings, and started dressing like a homeless kid. I WIN!!!

I grew a moustache for my last trip to FW - what do you think?

DCP_1270-1.jpg

Hey Rog, Glad you're back. Forgive me but I havn't been here much lately and didn't even know you were on sebatical. We all need a break from things sometimes. Don't worry if someone doesn't like your humor. It's obvious that many others here do. Sometimes it takes a truly demented mind to recognise genious.

On another note I'm glad I found this forum. But a little depressed on the camping subject. It looks like I won't be camping at the Fort in September as planned. My BIL decided not to come so I'm just going to stay at POFQ the whole time. No sense dragging the camper 600 miles for a 2 day stay just to try out the Fort. Besides without him my DSis and I move much faster and can see twice as much. I'm sure I'll see you guys some day in the future since Disney is the only place my DD will vacation.

I'll still pop in here from time to time just to keep up. Peace Ya'll.

Hey Rog, Glad you're back. Forgive me but I havn't been here much lately and didn't even know you were on sebatical. We all need a break from things sometimes. Don't worry if someone doesn't like your humor. It's obvious that many others here do. Sometimes it takes a truly demented mind to recognise genious.

On another note I'm glad I found this forum. But a little depressed on the camping subject. It looks like I won't be camping at the Fort in September as planned. My BIL decided not to come so I'm just going to stay at POFQ the whole time. No sense dragging the camper 600 miles for a 2 day stay just to try out the Fort. Besides without him my DSis and I move much faster and can see twice as much. I'm sure I'll see you guys some day in the future since Disney is the only place my DD will vacation.

I'll still pop in here from time to time just to keep up. Peace Ya'll.

Just because you aren't staying at the fort, doesn't mean you can't come by and say "Hi"!! Go to Hoop, or TE, or just explore! Also, this forum isn't just for people who are going to the Fort in the near future, or who have already been. It is much more than that! The fact that you want to go is all that really matters! POFQ is beautiful! It is one of my favorites! Have a fantastic time! And don't be a stranger!:goodvibes

Word on the street is that when they are done making the wider spots, they will cost in excess of $125 per night.

Word on the street is that when they are done making the wider spots, they will cost in excess of $125 per night.

Do you think that is for the period when they are charging the holiday rates or is that the planned base rate for these wider sites? Where are they supposed to be located?

this is the wrong thread that i posted, i thought i was in useless facts, but i haven't heard what they plan on doing. part of it is to drive out the people that stay longer term i would imagine.

I just got caught up on this thread. I was going to ask a question on a previous post but I forgot where it was. :confused:

Wait, I think I remember. Where did the nun come from? Did I miss a joke?

How would it drive out long term campers? I mean, unless they're staying in a wide spot of course. All the long term campers have to do is not stay in wide spots if they don't want to pay the extra cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter