Who's going in 09?

I'm soooooooo excited to be taking my first trip to WDW at Christmas. My best friend is making all the plans. I am flying into FLL on Thursday, December 10. We are going to WDW either Thursday or Friday until Tuesday. :santa:

The only thing I know other than the dates are that we are going to the Grand Floridian for tea AND we are going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. We are doing both of these on Sunday the 13th. :santa:

I believe we are going to Epcot for the Candlelight Procession and I assume having dinner there. :santa:

Have I mentioned how excited I am.:santa:

We will be at MVMCP on the 13th as well. Be sure to say howdy if you see us.

All of you people better come visit me while you're down!

Getting close to my birthday trip; 41 days and counting! Hope my waiting list comes through for BWV or BCV, but if I'm "stuck" at SSR in my 1-br villa, I guess I'll suffer through somehow...:lmao:

All of you people better come visit me while you're down!

So I thought I'd plan to stop by and say "HI" during my visit in December, but I didn't know what you looked like. I clicked on your PI thread which then lead me to a 2008 gay day thread where I found pictures. Looks like you (and everyone) had a great time, but now I'm late for work. I don't know why I even look at this stuff in the morning. UGH :santa:

Gabby and I are going in December. We leave on the 5th. We are doing 3 MVMCP's. If you want to see my pre-trip report, just click on the Penguin/Maggie graphic in my sig.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter