Who's going in 09?

We are back to potentially going for a weekend in December. :rolleyes:

MAYBE Dec. 4-7 at AKL. We shall see!

OR...
Maybe we will be there Dec. 3 - 7 at CSR!

OK, so back to AKL! :banana: Because I heard a nasty rumor that Pop Warner will be at CSR, and I want no part of that. Brawling teens and loud mouth "chaperones" are NOT my idea of a good time.

Dec. 3-7 at AKL. Really.

We are!! :goodvibes

Aug 28-31 SSR
Aug 31-4 Sep AKL Kidani
Sep 4-6 BLT
:banana:

We're going with 5 first timers! I cannot wait!

i'll be there on 9/13 until 9/22. haven't been to WDW since 2002! it's been soo long. i'm a 24 year old guy and going with my family (20 yo brother, my aunt and mother). what are some good places to go for the younger crowd at night?

twitter.com/scottbarnhart

i'll be there on 9/13 until 9/22. haven't been to WDW since 2002! it's been soo long. i'm a 24 year old guy and going with my family (20 yo brother, my aunt and mother). what are some good places to go for the younger crowd at night?

twitter.com/scottbarnhart

Hey there Scott! Where will you be staying?

I just booked a solo stay at Poly for 12/8 - 12/14! :santa:

:woohoo: Best resort ever!

:woohoo: Best resort ever!

This will be my first time staying at the Poly. We visited it for lunch on our last trip (OMG - the Kona wings...), and I thought the resort was beautiful! Even though we agreed no more expensive resorts for a while, my DP suggested that I stay at a monorail resort for this trip, since she can't come with me because of work. And I jumped at the chance to stay at the Poly. :)

Have I mentioned that I am the luckiest woman on the planet?

Yesterday, my countdown diary flipped over to 99 days! Woo-Hoo! The double digit dance has begun and Next Saturday, I do our ADRs. Fabuloso!!!!:goodvibes

Yesterday, my countdown diary flipped over to 99 days! Woo-Hoo! The double digit dance has begun and Next Saturday, I do our ADRs. Fabuloso!!!!:goodvibes

Uh oh. Our countdown timer flipped over to 99 days today. For the cruise. We'll be gone while you're here! :(

I originally wasn't going to go this year due to the expense of my December trip. We stayed at the Boardwalk, which I love, but my bank account is still not speaking to me.

However, with free dining, a Pop Century reservation, and my bf's enthusiasm (woo!), we're going this Friday and staying until Oct 18th. Last time I did F&W was 2004, so I'm eager to gain 10 or 20 pounds.

And I have to share, I was able to snag a 9 pm California Grill ADR only 2 1/2 weeks in advance! I'm so pumped for that, because Shawn hasn't seen Wishes from that high in the air before. I know it'll be magical for us.

Quick question for those in the know: How crowded does the MNSSHP get? We attended the Christmas party last year, and it was pretty crowded. Just curious :)

Uh oh. Our countdown timer flipped over to 99 days today. For the cruise. We'll be gone while you're here! :(

OMIGOSH! :eek: This is the first time I've checked this thread in more than a month! I'm sorry that I missed your post and even sorrier that we're going to miss you :sad2: Not sorry at all though that you're gonna be doing something fun FUN FUN though. :goodvibes:goodvibes Is it a Disney cruise or another kind, Rob?

OMIGOSH! :eek: This is the first time I've checked this thread in more than a month! I'm sorry that I missed your post and even sorrier that we're going to miss you :sad2: Not sorry at all though that you're gonna be doing something fun FUN FUN though. :goodvibes:goodvibes Is it a Disney cruise or another kind, Rob?

It IS a Disney cruise! We're doing a 4-nighter with a bunch of our local friends to see the Christmas decorations on the boat! :banana:

My trip is getting closer, and I can't wait! I'm pumped about my first trip to WDW! It's hard to contain myself (in more ways than one)! :banana:

I'll be at CBR 12/12 until at least 12/19. I may stay a couple more nights. Haven't booked the flight yet because I haven't decided.

First solo trip to WDW and kind of looking forward to that.

I'll chime in here! I'm staying at Pop November 12-17. Semi-solo trip. I'm meeting friends in the area.

I'll be staying at Pop in Disney World from December 4th - December 13th. It's getting closer!

I'm soooooooo excited to be taking my first trip to WDW at Christmas. My best friend is making all the plans. I am flying into FLL on Thursday, December 10. We are going to WDW either Thursday or Friday until Tuesday. :santa:

The only thing I know other than the dates are that we are going to the Grand Floridian for tea AND we are going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. We are doing both of these on Sunday the 13th. :santa:

I believe we are going to Epcot for the Candlelight Procession and I assume having dinner there. :santa:

Have I mentioned how excited I am.:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter