Who's going in 09?

OrlandoMike

<font color=red>all I can say is beer hurts when i
I thought I would get this thrad going with this little bit of news....

*** From January 9 - April 3, Epcot will close at 8:00pm on FRIDAYS. Extra Magic Hour for Resort Guests will take place from 8:00pm - 11:00pm (11/24/08) ***​

03/08 to 03/17 janner BWV
03/14 to 03/21 IrishVW unknown
03/17 to 03/24 kel&eun unknown :bride: :bride:
03/20 to 03/28 daannzzz CSR
03/21 to 03/29 nutmegg ASMu
03/22 to 03/27 vaDisneyGuy SSR
04/25 to 05/02 Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan POP
04/26 to 05/10 Martinbez CBR :groom: :groom:
05/02 to 05/07 Travito POP
05/09 to 05/16 SFBayDon DCL DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise
05/09 to 05/16 jeepsrj unknown
05/09 to 05/21 jlewisinsyr AKV
05/10 to 05/14 jeanigor DCL DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise
05/31 to 06/07 gotrojansgo OKW
06/07 to 06/11 gotrojansgo THV@SSR
06/04 to 06/10 pirateprince AKL
06/16 to 06/23 RAPstar Royal Pacific :bday:
06/24 to 07/01 dmwang9 Swan
08/01 to 08/15 jackskellingtonsgirl AKV:bday:party::rockband::cake:
09/03 to 09/13 dmcuk unknown
09/04 to 09/13 jeepsrj unknown
10/13 to 10/21 SurfDaddyStitch DTD Hilton 10th Anniversary :bday:
10/13 to 10/21 Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan DTD Hilton 10th Anniversary
10/16 to 10/24 RemixBoyNJ ASMu
12/02 to 12/07 jackskellingtonsgirl unknown

And don't forget that for most dates from January 2nd through the end of June, you can get 3 nights for free when you book 4 at any WDW resort. That works out to about a 43% discount.

Also, people who check in before 3/29 will get a $200 Disney gift card that they can spend on the vacation.

From April 25th to May 2nd, I will be staying at POP! :hyper: Originally, I was going to be staying at the Hilton free on points, thanks to Corey, but we crunched the numbers and with the 4/3 Promo, I can stay onsite and save on a 10 day hopper for use later, since I already have 5 days of park admission leftover from our previous trips.

We have not stayed outside of Disney's resorts since 2001. We had no plans to return to WDW together in 2009, but Corey changed her mind and we are going in October. During our stay, we will celebrate Corey's birthday :cake: as well as our 10th Anniversary. :love2: Corey and her mom's birthdays are only a few days apart. Corey's sister will bring her mom over to WDW and we will do the Afternoon Tea as her birthday present, since she loves going to tea.

We are going to use those Hilton reward points that I was originally going to be using in April for our October trip and that way, we will have a deluxe room for cheap and still have EMH access. I did some number crunching and it made more sense to do things this way. It also leaves us both with 5 day hoppers left over for use on a trip in 2010 or later....because you know we will go back! ::yes::

We're going on a Disney cruise (the podcast cruise) on May 10th-14th. We are staying the night before at the Dolphin and discussing whether or not to extend our vacation and stay for a couple days afterward, or go home on Thursday. Okay I know what I want to do, I just need to figure out if we can afford it.

We're going on a Disney cruise (the podcast cruise) on May 10th-14th. We are staying the night before at the Dolphin and discussing whether or not to extend our vacation and stay for a couple days afterward, or go home on Thursday. Okay I know what I want to do, I just need to figure out if we can afford it.

For the 14th through the 21st, you can stay at Pop Century with tickets for $943.38 :)

If you only want to stay a night or 2, send me a PM ;)

For the 14th through the 21st, you can stay at Pop Century with tickets for $943.38 :)

If you only want to stay a night or 2, send me a PM ;)

Taking that much time off work would be impossible. I'm lucky enough to get away for the one week.

We're going in August...staying at the Wilderness Lodge. This will be DP's FIRST trip ever.......beyond excited!!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Depending on my monetary situation I'd love to come back around Halloween. If I come alone I'll be staying at the Poly. If I come with Jeffrey again...........we'll probably be staying at the Poly, but I'll take his other suggestions into careful consideration.....kind of. :upsidedow

We'll be at AKV (concierge, so we'll be in Jambo instead of Kidani) from Aug. 7-16. :banana:

It is also my intention to go Dec. 2-7 but we'll have to see.

We'll be at the Poly from January 13 - January 20th in the Hawaii building!! We are beyond excited and it will be great to see Conck (David) again.

Hi all. Been lurking around the edges. We just booked a trip for January 18-26 at CBR (our first foray out of the value resorts) and are planning a second - a Grand Gathering in November for our ENTIRE family. We will be surprising kid on Christmas day with the news of the trip. We are heading to Miami in a few weeks for a conference and I think DS and DD are thinking we are going to WDW then. They will be disappointed but that will make this surprise so much more special! :)

So far the only trip I have booked is February, staying at AKV - I had lots of points to use up so I'm staying concierge! I'll definitely be down for Food & Wine but I'm not sure when, we had a great time this year when we were down for Halloween so I may go with that time again. I'm sure they'll be a few other trips thrown in throughout the year.

We are hoping to spend two weeks in late spring/early summer. We have DVC and AP's along with some credit on Southwest, so the only costs would be our rental car and food....

But this all depends on if/when we manage to conceive (it has been an uphill battle). I have a procedure scheduled for next week and if it is successful then the baby would be due around late August.... And that would make a June/July trip out... Maybe... :laughing:

So many decisions... Disney, Baby, Disney, Baby, Disney, Baby... :lmao: I am kidding, of course.

We're going back to CBR on 26th April 09 for 2 weeks, really enjoyed it on our honeymoon in 07. Can't wait to go back for Tower of Terror and Aerosmith. :dance3:

Martin & Lee.

Hi all. Been lurking around the edges. We just booked a trip for January 18-26 at CBR (our first foray out of the value resorts) and are planning a second - a Grand Gathering in November for our ENTIRE family. We will be surprising kid on Christmas day with the news of the trip. We are heading to Miami in a few weeks for a conference and I think DS and DD are thinking we are going to WDW then. They will be disappointed but that will make this surprise so much more special! :)

Ohhh, are you getting the Mickey call?? :goodvibes

We are hoping to spend two weeks in late spring/early summer. We have DVC and AP's along with some credit on Southwest, so the only costs would be our rental car and food....

But this all depends on if/when we manage to conceive (it has been an uphill battle). I have a procedure scheduled for next week and if it is successful then the baby would be due around late August.... And that would make a June/July trip out... Maybe... :laughing:

So many decisions... Disney, Baby, Disney, Baby, Disney, Baby... :lmao: I am kidding, of course.

Good luck with your procedure! I'll be thinking of you

Good luck with the procedure, I hope all goes well.

But you've got this all wrong ... it's not Disney or Baby ... it will be a Disney Baby!:thumbsup2 Let us know if you want any help picking out names - we're a pretty creative bunch.

My signature says planning 09, but I got accepted into college here, and I am not sure I will be able to go in 09 :sad1: Oh well, if not 2010 for graduation AND hopefully a new job :)

as of now - it will be the very end of Nov - early december.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter