Who's going in 09?

Hey there, just putting it out there (and new to the board) that a late thirties couple will be there in OCTOBER (20 - 26) and wondering if any other couples or "festive" friends will be there for the Wine and Food Fest?????

Hey there, just putting it out there (and new to the board) that a late thirties couple will be there in OCTOBER (20 - 26) and wondering if any other couples or "festive" friends will be there for the Wine and Food Fest?????

I'm always there and always love food and wine! :thumbsup2

Maleficent is also my favorite character :love:

I wish I was going for Food and Wine. But I am going a couple weeks before Christmas instead.:confused3

I'm always there and always love food and wine! :thumbsup2

Maleficent is also my favorite character :love:

Great minds think alike.....:lovestruc

:worship::maleficen

*grumble*

I hath been conned into staying 2 more nights... a friend actually got me a really good deal at Coronado Springs for the 28th/29th, and I got a direct flight home via Southwest for $32 cheaper than my original flight (including fees, etc. so now I have a credit for my DC trip in April). Looking at perhaps going to MNSSHP a 2nd time as well.

I booked all my dining reservations today, trying to keep in mind that I needed to work around my Disney Institute classes... hopefully nothing will conflict. So now I will be arriving in the afternoon on Monday, Sept 21st and departing in the late afternoon on Weds the 30th.

Just Convinced my partner to go two days earlier...
Now it is a FULL WEEK at WDW and got all my ADRs that I wanted!:rotfl:

But still having to wait 90 days....oops I mean 89 days!

I am going to be at WDW August 18-24.Staying at POP. With my family :eek: I really want to know what were we thinking when we decided to bring 4 more people along. So my mom and dad my brother and i . Are who would normally be going.Then we added on my two cousins on my dad's side they are 10 and 13 never been before (and i have never actually talked to either of them maybe hi bye how are you once a year or so) my friend and then my brother's gf is going as well. I may not survive this trip...

We're going the 1st week of October. Sorry. But, saw your ticker & about peed my pants when I realized how soon we are leaving & have so much to do. Like by our plane tickets...HELLO. I need to get off my hiney & get moving.

Although I just got back, Im seriously considering going in Oct. I love the Halloween party in MK, and would love for my partner to go with me :goodvibes

Although I just got back, Im seriously considering going in Oct. I love the Halloween party in MK, and would love for my partner to go with me :goodvibes

October 8th through 11th is Orlando Pride, so that will be a fun time to be in town anyways! :thumbsup2

I'm also on vacation for those dates, if anyone wants to enjoy a beverage or 4 for the festivities :rotfl:

October 8th through 11th is Orlando Pride, so that will be a fun time to be in town anyways! :thumbsup2

I'm also on vacation for those dates, if anyone wants to enjoy a beverage or 4 for the festivities :rotfl:

We'll be in town that weekend...I'm sure we'll up for a beverage or 4!! (or 8, 16, 32, etc...):goodvibes

I'll be there next week with my mom! August 3-10...if anyone else will be there and is interested in meeting up, I'd love to meet you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter