Who Will I See This 4 July

I am going to book Manatee Hammock for Labor Day, Richie said OK he just hopes he is well enough to travel. Keeping my FT reservation just to make sure. Worse comes to worse we my son would drive the MH to the FT and come back, but he won't drive 2 hrs and come home.
I will use my magic wand and pixie dust and he will be ok to drive to the coast.

After 15 awesome days at the Fort we are back! It was so much fun being with everyone the 4th. We had a blast! It was quite when everyone left no midnight golf cart parades!
Good luck Lorna with Richie's surgery.

Millermouseketeers, I bet you can't believe your trip is over. It was great meeting you and your family. When are you going again, hope it is the same time we will be there. I am sure the surgery will go OK we are getting a little uptight, we can't wait until it's over.
Have a great rest of the summer
Lorna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter