Who Will I See This 4 July

Ran up to Merrit Island to see the shuttle launch and you how that worked out so being just min from the fort ran in to see the fire works. Funny we were my the marina and i start hearing Cheryle it's Cherye the girls came running up to her. Saw all the girls and boy angie gave us a ride to the front on her cart. Man lots of water standing everywere lot's of bugs

I don't know if I should feel flattered or embarrassed - those kids love me (if I do say so myself!). So what does it say about you when your biggest fans are 11 yrs. old????:confused:

:rotfl2::rotfl:

I don't know if I should feel flattered or embarrassed - those kids love me (if I do say so myself!). So what does it say about you when your biggest fans are 11 yrs. old????:confused:

:rotfl2::rotfl:

It's because they like seeing you fall from a golf cart. :lmao: I couldn't resist Cheryle. Last year I was the butt of every joke because I was drunk and acting the fool. 2009 belongs to you baby!!!!

I swear, when I get another job, I am getting a trophy made that must be passed on to a new owner each year...:lmao:

it sounds like Denise and I really missed a great 4th. Hopefully if all works we will be back to the fort no time.

James sorry but you missed a great time some of us are going titusville for labor day

Oh wonderful...a "F*%$ UP of the trip" award! Just try and take it from me...I dare you (oh please take it...please!)

Cheryle, the award is yours forever!!!, no one could fall off a cart as well as you!!
Where are you going in titusville for Labor Day? We made reservations at the FT, we are hope Richie is ok to go, but we are always looking for some place else to go, and might change our rese. to another place if we are invited?

The place Jen found in Titusville - the whole weekend cost what one night at the Fort is and we are going to go to the Cape

Lorna - this is Cheryle hijacking Todd's id... Of course you are invited my love! That will be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Is it Manatee Hammock? We went there in june to see the launch that never went off. Have you made reservations yet? Who is going? If that is the place we can bring our golf cart, if Richie is up to loading it. I don't know how he is going to be. Surgery is next Thursday, but I would love to join you.

I will email Jen. I asked Richie if he wanted to go there and he wasn't to happy, he didn't love it when we stayed, but I will work on him. I figure when he is lying in the hospital on drugs I will get him to say ok and he will never know that he agreed = I will tape him saying yes!!!!!!

Not yet next Thursday 11am @ Moffit. They said it was going to be a 4 hr operation.
We both are getting a little nuts, I just wish it was over and I know he is OK.
Thank you sooooo much for asking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter