Who Will I See This 4 July

Just checking in :wave2:Sooo...are you guys having fun yet? :drinking1 party:
How did the golf cart parade go?:drive:....Has Al been placed in the comfort station..stall #2? ::yes:: :lmao:
My thoughts are with all of you Fort Fiends. :grouphug: and wishing everyone a Happy Fourth of July pixiedust:

Had a blast!!!!

(Yes, we made a surprise weekend trip. Didn't stay at the Fort, but did spend both Friday, and Saturday evening there)

Pictures soon!!

Welcome home Carol! A surprise FW visit..good for you!:yay: Can't wait to see the photos. :woohoo:

We had lots of fun..We saw the golf car parade, very creative. We were in 2038.

Here are our pics!!

DisneyFourthofJuly064.jpg

DisneyFourthofJuly065.jpg

DisneyFourthofJuly066.jpg

DisneyFourthofJuly067.jpg

DisneyFourthofJuly068.jpg

DisneyFourthofJuly069.jpg

DisneyFourthofJuly070.jpg

DisneyFourthofJuly072.jpg

DisneyFourthofJuly071.jpg

Love the pics Carol!:thumbsup2

Lookin' at the BBQ, and everyone eating has got me hungry. :)

Thanks for posting the pics, a couple of new faces i dont recognize

The gathering was a huge blast. It was great to see friends from the board and some new one's as well.

Wish I could have been there!:sad2: Sometimes it sucks being in business for yourself... but only sometimes.

Hey Pete,

Is that my towel? I think I left one there last year.:thumbsup2

We had a great time, it was nice to meet up with fiends that we had met before and meet some new ones. I left on Monday for work and almost fell asleep at my desk. I learned somthing, u can't loop until 1am in the morning and go to work the next day. Can't wait until the next GG.

I love them, didn't mind the barking at all. I sleep really well when I drink!!! I thought my friends were going to take one home. The puppies are Soooooooo cute.
Loved meeting you and you family. We will be intouch with you. Are you going for Labor Day?

It was great meeting all of you guys! I can't wait until October! Maybe we will learn to park the camper by then :thumbsup2 Thanks Donnie! Wish you were here this afternoon when we got home:scared: Oh, and Gabriella is still talking about the slide with all of Gatordad's childrens

Wish I could have been there!:sad2: Sometimes it sucks being in business for yourself... but only sometimes.

Hey Pete,

Is that my towel? I think I left one there last year.:thumbsup2

Your towel has been assimilated...:rotfl2:

We sure did miss the both of you!

It was great meeting all of you guys! I can't wait until October! Maybe we will learn to park the camper by then :thumbsup2 Thanks Donnie! Wish you were here this afternoon when we got home:scared: Oh, and Gabriella is still talking about the slide with all of Gatordad's childrens

of course Jason misses her the most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter