Who Will I See This 4 July

DisCamper

Just waiting for the next WDW trip
Well it is coming up on 4 July and I’m hoping to see the same great people from last year and maybe some new ones. So the? is who is going this year. Had a bad year and is looking for some fun.

Heads up I have a new Cheryle so don't bring up the old Cheryl. Please!!!!!!

We are planning on being there if I don't loose my job, which may happen next week.
Donnie are you going to Ginnie Springs this weekend? I just found out my son is going camping somplace in Ginnie Springs, they are tenting and he isn't sure where. I told him to look for you. You can't miss him, he has a very load mouth.

We're going to be there:banana: We'll be new people for you to meet since we weren't there last year. We won't be staying with the group, but we'll be in a premium pet loop...I'm requesting 800,900 or 1000. Hope to see your there!

We got reservations today for the 28th of June until July 4th. We will keep trying for more days. I can't wait. I guess it is to late to rent a gc?

Heads up I have a new Cheryle so don't bring up the old Cheryl. Please!!!!!!

Happens more often than you think. My son spent two years dating "Andrea"...long E. Then another two years dating an "Andre-a".
Add to this my mother kept calling both of them "Angela"..:rolleyes1
Jeeze, it was a LONG four years...:laughing:

I just wanted him to move on to the letter "B" already....:rotfl:

Old Cheryl is a Razorbacks new Cleryle is a Gator I’m from the college north west FL and it is not FamU.

Yes I got to keep Rudy. Shelby has never been camping so this is all new to her so there will be one dog in the wagon and one walking or running. Donnie it will be good to see you again.

GatorDad you will like the new Cheryle she is a fellow Gator

Well, that just ruins my first impression.....:lmao:

We are tentatively scheduled for June 27th through July 12th, however, with my job situation, that can change to just the 4th weekend at a last minute's notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter