Who is going in august/when/where

Here again. Another set of.shows for DD. 10:30, 11:30 and 12:30. If you happen to come by the Hollywood backbit stage, I will be there.

Finally leaving today. DD7 and DD10 said I was the most excited of the family to go. Can you tell? It's been 3 yrs for us and the DDs are tall enough for all rides, not to mention all the new stuff. Just enough time to hit the gym then off to the airport. Next post will be poolside at DLH. :)

DW and I didn't go yesterday, but will go today. I can report back later. Went Sunday. Had one magic morning we could use. If you have the option, be there at park opening. We got through DL by noon. Everything was pretty much walk on. Hopped over to DCA in the afternoon, place was pretty packed.
Went back to DL at night, the crowds were definitely there compared to the morning.

Hope this helps for now.

cyclenut said:
Here again. Another set of.shows for DD. 10:30, 11:30 and 12:30. If you happen to come by the Hollywood backbit stage, I will be there.

Will you be there today?

Can't recall which app said which, but one said 3/10 and another said 53/100. We did EMH at DCA this morning. Walked with moderate purpose to RSR. It was running so we got in line. Got off the ride just before 9am. DW and DD10 and DD7 got back in line for RSR while I went for FPs. The 9am crowd was coming into CL and I ended up in the RSR line near Hollywood Studios. I still got FPs for 1:30pm, but didn't use them until after the 9p WoC show. We rode RSR two more times - once using FP and then single rider line. Besides RSR and Splash Mtn, no line was more than 20 min wait.

Leaving tomorow around noon, for the trip..

I hope to have an Amazing trip.... Thanks Jack, for this thread! :goodvibes
I'll take lots of pics for ya!

Lori

We are flying into LAX Friday for a before school starts SURPRISE trip for DS12, DS9 and myself. They don't suspect a thing.
I think when we get up in the morning I will tell them that we are making plans to go out for dinner and ask where they would like to go. Then I will tell them I made reservations for Rainforest Cafe. And wait for their reaction. :rotfl2:
We don't have a Rainforest Cafe in Calgary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter