Who is going in august/when/where

Myself and Dsister, will be there next Friday!! meeting up with a fellow Diser, bright and early!

Lori

We just got back on Sunday. What a great time! Stayed at CCI and absolutely loved it! We are still laughing because we are East Coasters that go to WDW every Aug.and this year we thought we would change it up and go to DL. I was REALLY looking forward to enjoying the parks in the nice Ca. weather vs the very hot and humid weather in Fl. The joke was on us because it was in the high 90's everyday we were there, which made it feel almost like Fl, especially Friday. A big thank you to BlackJack for starting this thread! I have enjoyed following it.

belle'ssister said:
I'd love to see your show if you are performing again while we are there. any shows between the 20th and 24th?

Our kids are 10-17 yrs. and doing tap, jazz and hip hop dances. Our show is Wed. the 22nd at 4:30. The kids also have a workshop with a Disney choreographer the next morning.

How did your group end up doing so many shows?

Sorry I could not make it out on Wed. How did your show go?! Hope everyone had a great time!

Just back today from a great 6 day stay at BWPPI DL/CA. Monday was really warm and the temps became a little cooler each day. Last night I needed a light jacket or long sleeves. A few observations:
Love that the parks are so close no busses.
Love the midnight closure.
Food was pretty good.
Wished they had vanilla soft serve for dole float:worried:
Indian jones/BTMRR seemed to be down daily at times:worried:
Was at WDW in June so it was nice to see the differences in the rides. DL won.
CA park does have some bad smells:mad: not sure what thats about.
Enjoyed the cooler temp, we have done WDW the past 2 years in August:furious:
Great vacation what more can I say.:woohoo:

Here finally. DW and I had a nice dinner at Steakhouse 55. Tomorrow will be our first park. First stop Disneyland.

We are here in Cali. Have been awake for an hour - jet lag is a @&$))$$. Yesterday and today in Longbeach area and then on to DL. We had a mostly uneventful flightbut getting out of LAX was painful. Between waiting for our luggage and rental car, it took us almost 2 hours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter