Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

I'm thinking that Alex Campo (from the Philippines) is on the Disney Dream. Can anyone confirm this? We are cruising May 7th and would love to request him! And also, Kendall from Trinidad...anyone seen him? They are both absolutely Fantastic! If you do see them tell them someone on the Disboards was singing their praise!! We have been on 7 cruises and had Alex four times and Kendall 2 twice!!! Sure would love to see them again!

Yes! Kendall was our Head Server when we were on the Dream in March. He is wonderful!!!!!

Is it just vacation or is he leaving? I was on the Magic 2 weeks ago and a woman I was speaking with at Palo said she had a conversation with him where he said he was leaving as it was time to spend more time with his family. Obviously this is second hand information (he wasn't our server that cruise), but that's what she told us.

Vacation! :)

Ivan Frick (Hungary, Disney Fantasy Palo Server) has left Disney Cruise line for other options.
Ivan was my assistant server on the Magic in 2008, and would later become MDR server.
Ivan was selected to be on the opening team of the Dream, and was also promoted to Palo Server.
Ivan was also tagged to be on the opening team of the Fantasy, and was my Palo Server on the Maiden Voyage.
Ivan was among DCL's finest cast members, and perhaps one of DCL's best servers.

:guilty:

We got off of the Fantasy June 4 and Leandro was our server. His assistant was Luis Miguel. He had just returned from his break so he should be there for a while.

Any recent sightings or updates on AZIZ or MEISA? We had them on the Magic in 2012. I've read that AZIZ is now a head server.

Does anyone know if they are both still on the Magic? Thanks!

What about British Mark from the Wonder cruise staff??? We haven't cruised since Oct. 2014. LOVED him and their team! Hope to see him again this Fall!

Does anybody know where Rocky Rinaldi, Tisa Fothergill, Zsolt Czili from Hungary and Natsumi Sone from Japan (both servers) are?

Thanks!

Loved Leandro on the Fantasy. We aren't sailing until early 2017. Anyone know how long their contracts are for? I think his wife works are Remy/Palo? He is really the best of DCL!

From Brazil! Thank you!

If he's on the fairly typical 8-month on, 2-month off contract, then count out 8 months to find out when he's on vacation again in 2017, because he and his wife Luciana just went back to the Fantasy on the 12th of this month after their last vacation. Seeing as you'll be on in early 2017, they should be on board.

Anyone seen Tawanda? He is a concierge host. My family love him
I was hoping he might be on the Dream

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter