Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

Wondering if anyone off the Fantasy has info on servers Marlan (Philippines) or Roque (India)? Heading back, and would love to request one of them again!

where is benetia these days she was a bartender

We sailed with Benita twice, years ago. We then saw her again on the Dream in July 2015 at the adult pool bar and January of this year at Pink. We were on the 8/20 Fantasy over the summer and in talking to another bartender that week we found out Benita was getting on the Fantasy when we were back in port. So the last I have heard of her was she was on the Fantasy as of 8/27. I'm not sure if she's gone anywhere since then. She is definitely one of our favorites. :goodvibes

Wondering if anyone off the Fantasy has info on servers Marlan (Philippines) or Roque (India)? Heading back, and would love to request one of them again!

We had Marlan on the Fantasy last February and LOVED HER! She was with Leo from Argentina. She was heading off for a break at the end of March and was supposed to come back? Good luck!!

Thanks much!! Hopefully she's back in the new year and I can request her again, then. We loved her too!

We sailed with Benita twice, years ago. We then saw her again on the Dream in July 2015 at the adult pool bar and January of this year at Pink. We were on the 8/20 Fantasy over the summer and in talking to another bartender that week we found out Benita was getting on the Fantasy when we were back in port. So the last I have heard of her was she was on the Fantasy as of 8/27. I'm not sure if she's gone anywhere since then. She is definitely one of our favorites. :goodvibes
Crossing mymy fingers

Roque was our server on the 11/26/16 cruise and he was fantastic. His head server was Cedomir. His assistant, whose name I'm blanking on (too much whiskey apparently) was just as fantastic.

Edit: The assistant server was Ricardo from Portugal. He was great!

Last edited:

Does anyone know if Branislav Abramovic is still a server? We had him on the Magic in June 2012 and wondering if maybe he is on the Dream? (we sail in sept!)

branislav was our dining room head server on the Wonder as of today (sep 2017)

Ivan Frick (Hungary, Disney Fantasy Palo Server) has left Disney Cruise line for other options.
Ivan was my assistant server on the Magic in 2008, and would later become MDR server.
Ivan was selected to be on the opening team of the Dream, and was also promoted to Palo Server.
Ivan was also tagged to be on the opening team of the Fantasy, and was my Palo Server on the Maiden Voyage.
Ivan was among DCL's finest cast members, and perhaps one of DCL's best servers.

:guilty:

I am so sad to hear this! We first had Ivan on The Wonder as an Asst. Server on our very first cruise. We then encountered him several years later in Palo on the Fantasy. He remembered us, and asked us and the ladies we were with about our sons! I was astonished because we didn't even realize it was him. You are right, he was the best of the best!! We requested him the following year as well. I was sure hoping to see him this year :worried:

I have learned that my favorite server ever (she was assistant, but still) Maureen Kaela (she was on the Fantasy) has left the company. :(

Our favorite staff members are Karla (bartender on the Dream), Wuttisack (server on Dream as of last year), and Ivan (bartender on the Wonder). We are planning our next Wonder sailing arojnd Ivan's vacation schedule

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter