• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

Has anyone seen Tumi, a server on the Wonder, lately? Hoping to see him Thursday when we board the Wonder!

Has anyone seen Tiger or Nurma recently on the Magic? They were our server and assistant server on the Magic when we were there in April 2015, and we were hoping to request one of them, preferably Nurma, when we return to the Magic in April of this year! Or if not, any good server recs for the Magic?

Has anyone seen Tiger or Nurma recently on the Magic? They were our server and assistant server on the Magic when we were there in April 2015, and we were hoping to request one of them, preferably Nurma, when we return to the Magic in April of this year! Or if not, any good server recs for the Magic?

Just got off the magic Thursday and Nurma was my assistant server! LOVED her and Ricky!

Sadly, Edward from England is no longer with DCL. He left the end of January. We are hoping to have Sammy during our Norway cruise. If anyone finds out his leave schedule, it would be much appreciated!

On the Dream, we've received outstanding service from:

-Santosh
-Bart (who went on our verandah to pick up chairs preventing them from breaking our patio doors --they kept knocking against it-- during a stormy evening, when we were too scared to even try picking them up).

Waitress at Palo:

-Kristi (Not sure of the spelling, and I think she came from Estonia)

Waiters at Remy:

-Thomas
-Fabien

If you encounter any of them, you're in good hands.

The servers we had during Dec.'12 Fantasy Cruise were Sheldon & Marko...these guys were excellent, courteous, friendly...and funny too! We'd recommend them!
Can anyone else that may have had them confirm if they are still on the Fantasy or relocated to another DCL ship?
Here's a pic of them:

We just had Sheldon (with Putra) on the Fantasy last week. he is on this week and next, then off for 8 weeks

Hi all,

I am about to go on my 2nd cruise on the Dream. Does anyone know if Steevan Mendonsa (main dining room server) from Mumbai India is still working on the ship? He was AWESOME!!

Ciao Romano (Philippines) has returned to Disney Fantasy as Head Server.

We had Ciao as Head Server on our Feb 6/16 cruise on the Fantasy.
He's the best Head Server we've had. He took an actual interest in our party and didn't seem snobby like the previous Head Servers.
( I know it's only been 4 cruises but still....)

We had Ciao as Head Server on our Feb 6/16 cruise on the Fantasy.
He's the best Head Server we've had. He took an actual interest in our party and didn't seem snobby like the previous Head Servers.
( I know it's only been 4 cruises but still....)

Ciao IS wonderful! We were lucky to have him as our head server on the cruise before yours. :) He was very personable and warm.

Sylvester Sequeira (India), Palo Server, Disney Magic - will be departing the Magic for vacation within the next week.

Ivan Frick (Hungary), Palo Server, Disney Fantasy - will be departing the Fantasy for vacation on May 7th.

I still miss our first server duo Tiago (Portugal) and Barbara (Mexico, I think) and head waiter Branislav (Croatia). They really made our first cruise with Disney even more special on the Magic Med cruise in 2014. Really hoped to see them again last year on the Baltic cruise, but alas, I don't think they were on the ship. I wonder if they still are with DCL.

I'm thinking that Alex Campo (from the Philippines) is on the Disney Dream. Can anyone confirm this? We are cruising May 7th and would love to request him! And also, Kendall from Trinidad...anyone seen him? They are both absolutely Fantastic! If you do see them tell them someone on the Disboards was singing their praise!! We have been on 7 cruises and had Alex four times and Kendall 2 twice!!! Sure would love to see them again!

I'm thinking that Alex Campo (from the Philippines) is on the Disney Dream. Can anyone confirm this? We are cruising May 7th and would love to request him! And also, Kendall from Trinidad...anyone seen him? They are both absolutely Fantastic! If you do see them tell them someone on the Disboards was singing their praise!! We have been on 7 cruises and had Alex four times and Kendall 2 twice!!! Sure would love to see them again!
Last I knew yes Alex is still on the Dream. Agreed he is amazing :)

Heather

Sylvester Sequeira (India), Palo Server, Disney Magic - will be departing the Magic for vacation within the next week.
Is it just vacation or is he leaving? I was on the Magic 2 weeks ago and a woman I was speaking with at Palo said she had a conversation with him where he said he was leaving as it was time to spend more time with his family. Obviously this is second hand information (he wasn't our server that cruise), but that's what she told us.

Gonzalo (Palo Manager) is filling in for Felicia on the Magic.

Sylvester Sequeira (India), Palo Server, will be returning to the Magic for the Baltics cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter