Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

and Ivan (bartender on the Wonder). We are planning our next Wonder sailing arojnd Ivan's vacation schedule

Ivan was in charge of the mixology session I took a few months ago, such a nice guy! (And I don't say that just because we have the same first name :teeth: )

Who was in charge of dining in Palo. Super nice guy. Want to say he wears glasses and is now a manager. Just forgetting the name.

Ivan was in charge of the mixology session I took a few months ago, such a nice guy! (And I don't say that just because we have the same first name :teeth: )
So Ivan is still on the Wonder, Cadillac Lounge? He was the best, nicest guy. We sailed in Feb. 2017 We are sailing again in Feb of 2019 on the Magic and was wondering if there was a chance he could have changed ships

Has anyone seen Harry from South Africa? He was going to get married and I think go back to school to become a teacher?

So Ivan is still on the Wonder, Cadillac Lounge? He was the best, nicest guy. We sailed in Feb. 2017 We are sailing again in Feb of 2019 on the Magic and was wondering if there was a chance he could have changed ships

Yep, as of September 2017 he was on the Wonder still :)

One thing to note with bartenders - even if they remain on the same ship, they are changed around to different bars so that they all get a chance at the "money maker" bars and all have some time at the "quieter" ones also. So if you go to your favorite bar on the ship from a previous and your favorite bartender is not there, it's worth asking if he or she is still on board - they should know where the person is. :D

I'll play. My favorite head server is Ali Yildirgan from Turkey and he is on the Dream. I'm so thrilled that we'll have him again on our 6/1 cruise (we're friends on FB, so not only did we put in the request, but I made sure he'd be there this time as last year he was on vacation). He truly does make a difference in our cruises, especially with my daughter's food allergy. Our last cruise just wasn't the same without him.

One thing to note with bartenders - even if they remain on the same ship, they are changed around to different bars so that they all get a chance at the "money maker" bars and all have some time at the "quieter" ones also. So if you go to your favorite bar on the ship from a previous and your favorite bartender is not there, it's worth asking if he or she is still on board - they should know where the person is. :D

I second this. They also may not be in bars that are accessible to the public. We had it twice that a bartender we really liked was either based in the galley or the crew bar on a subsequent cruise.

Corinna

It has been years but we had Alvin from the Phillipines as our waiter and Chanidapa as his assistant on our Wonder cruise. My kids still talk about them to this day! Im thinking he may have retired by now but love to know if anyone has sighted him lately :)

Both Fantasy questions:

Is Christopher still at Meridian? He was a phenomenal bartender when we were on last summer and I know he was trying to get his sommelier certification.

Also is Anson still at Palo? Hands down our favorite server on any cruise!

Was curious to know if Sophie from England is still on the Fantasy as a Fairy Godmother at BBB? She went by Louise on Pirate Night. She was so sweet to my daughter and so much fun!

Wondring if the following are on board:

Darren (England)- Cruise Director
Clayton (USA)- Cruise Director (have had him 3 times)
Jelena (Montenegro)- Merchandising
Xing (China)- Assistant Server
Yasmin (England)- Cruise Staff

Does anyone know where Mia is, she was part of the cruise staff and used to be on the Wonder.

Darren was our cruise director on the WBTA cruise from 9/9-9/20 on the Magic.

Yasmin left Disney for P and O cruises. Just completed her contract and is on leave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter