Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
I'll have to start with POP?

What a small world. It's nice knowing a player playing in the World Series and having his autograph.:goodvibes
:goodvibes It IS pretty cool! Talked to Jess's Mother earlier this evening and she said Jess was always impressed with his play...Aaron Rendon...he plays 2nd & 3rd base and was on 3rd tonight.

:thumbsup2 Best place to start :goodvibes; now tell me what/where it is at the POP:goodvibes:tink:

• tltay2005

DIS Veteran
    :goodvibes It IS pretty cool! Talked to Jess's Mother earlier this evening and she said Jess was always impressed with his play...Aaron Rendon...he plays 2nd & 3rd base and was on 3rd tonight.

:thumbsup2 Best place to start :goodvibes; now tell me what/where it is at the POP:goodvibes:tink:
    Food court?

• goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    Always an adventure when I go to the dentist...even for a 6 month checkup and cleaning. During the cleaning process today the hygienist managed to pop one of my weaker crowns off :headache:! The one on the tooth that I had to have 2 root canals (and spent about $3500 on) this past spring. 🤬🤬🤬 Dentist THINKS she can just bond it back on but with my luck...:confused3:confused3:confused3! :tink:

Diane♥Disney

DIS Veteran
    Always an adventure when I go to the dentist...even for a 6 month checkup and cleaning. During the cleaning process today the hygienist managed to pop one of my weaker crowns off :headache:! The one on the tooth that I had to have 2 root canals (and spent about $3500 on) this past spring. 🤬🤬🤬 Dentist THINKS she can just bond it back on but with my luck...:confused3:confused3:confused3! :tink:
    :eek: That's not good. Hope they don't charge you.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates