Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I'll have to start with POP?

What a small world. It's nice knowing a player playing in the World Series and having his autograph.:goodvibes

:goodvibes It IS pretty cool! Talked to Jess's Mother earlier this evening and she said Jess was always impressed with his play...Aaron Rendon...he plays 2nd & 3rd base and was on 3rd tonight.

i-F3zZGsn-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Best place to start :goodvibes; now tell me what/where it is at the POP:goodvibes:tink:

:goodvibes It IS pretty cool! Talked to Jess's Mother earlier this evening and she said Jess was always impressed with his play...Aaron Rendon...he plays 2nd & 3rd base and was on 3rd tonight.

i-F3zZGsn-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Best place to start :goodvibes; now tell me what/where it is at the POP:goodvibes:tink:
Food court?

Always an adventure when I go to the dentist...even for a 6 month checkup and cleaning. During the cleaning process today the hygienist managed to pop one of my weaker crowns off :headache:! The one on the tooth that I had to have 2 root canals (and spent about $3500 on) this past spring. 🤬🤬🤬 Dentist THINKS she can just bond it back on but with my luck...:confused3:confused3:confused3! :tink:

Always an adventure when I go to the dentist...even for a 6 month checkup and cleaning. During the cleaning process today the hygienist managed to pop one of my weaker crowns off :headache:! The one on the tooth that I had to have 2 root canals (and spent about $3500 on) this past spring. 🤬🤬🤬 Dentist THINKS she can just bond it back on but with my luck...:confused3:confused3:confused3! :tink:

:eek: That's not good. Hope they don't charge you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!