Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Costume or instrument?

From the Astros game the other night...the lady in the shot of the couple at the beginning of the video is a BHS teacher :goodvibes:. Stupid audio won't play but the background music is Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On and On from the Titanic ...

i-NRQbD5d-Th.jpg

This is associated with an instrument. :tink:

Last edited:

Looks like the devastation from the tornado that hit about 35 miles west of us just two nights ago.

The weather has looked horrible in Florida lately. And yet the lines are forever long.....

I hope things, calm down and cool off before I get there.

You must be excited Terri, you are the first of us to go to DW this season!

The weather has looked horrible in Florida lately. And yet the lines are forever long.....

I hope things, calm down and cool off before I get there.

You must be excited Terri, you are the first of us to go to DW this season!

yes I hope the weather is good while we are there too. I don't mind overcast just no rain

Looks like the devastation from the tornado that hit about 35 miles west of us just two nights ago.
oh wow when was this

Jeff...this was Sunday night around 9 PM; cool front moved in from northwest and met the hot, humid air that had developed over Texas over the weekend.

Terri...that was when the tropical system moved through, right? I heard it discussed briefly but didn't catch the location. :tink:

Jeff...this was Sunday night around 9 PM; cool front moved in from northwest and met the hot, humid air that had developed over Texas over the weekend.

View attachment 446506

Terri...that was when the tropical system moved through, right? I heard it discussed briefly but didn't catch the location. :tink:

:scared1: I heard on the news that Tyler Seguin from the Dallas Stars house was destroyed.

View attachment 446506

Yes, we only got a bunch of rain but just west of us in Lakeland, they had a bad tornado.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter