Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-8F9MTGv-Th.jpg

This will be in a park. :tink:
Epcot, Japan, China or Germany?

HS or the AK?
Epcot, Japan, China or Germany?

We had a nice little cool front come through last night giving us the perfect football weather this evening! :yay: Morning temperature is 50 degrees :dance3:; after playing outside with Boo about 15 minutes I think I'm going to have to put the shorts/tee-shirts away for today anyway! 🌬 Hope some of this cooler weather is drifting your way Terri!

i-8F9MTGv-Th.jpg

This is from the MK. :tink:

Last edited:
We had a nice little cool front come through last night giving us the perfect football weather this evening! :yay: Morning temperature is 50 degrees :dance3:; after playing outside with Boo about 15 minutes I think I'm going to have to put the shorts/tee-shirts away for today anyway! 🌬 Hope some of this cooler weather is drifting your way Terri!

i-8F9MTGv-Th.jpg

I'll start with the stairs by the Jungle Cruise?

50 is our high temp for today. Low 40's this morning.:cold:

i-8F9MTGv-Th.jpg

Me too, they say maybe by Halloween, that would be nice, but I don't expect 50s.

Is this from Frontierland or Adventureland?

50 is our high temp for today. Low 40's this morning.:cold:

Me too, they say maybe by Halloween, that would be nice, but I don't expect 50s.

Looks like our high today will be 55; our real feel now is 49 and let me tell you...that pool water is COLD! I've been pulling limbs/leaves out every hour and it's not pleasant! :crazy: I'm going to "strongly suggest" :rolleyes1 to DH that getting that pool shut down and covered should be #1 priority this weekend! :rolleyes: We have "NH weather" like Diane today! Football and volleyball games are both road trips tonight and we're opting out of both! Redstorm has a noon soccer game tomorrow; we'll sit out in this cool north wind to watch her play but we'll be listening to the live broadcasts of the games tonight in the warmth of our family room! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE this but Mother Nature is not doing it gradually this year o_O; this feels more like January than almost November! Terri...if this front makes it to south Florida you should have BEAUTIFUL camping weather this coming week! :tink:

:rotfl2: Poor Redstorm! We've been listening to the football game and there's a lot of "wind noise" and the announcers said the Flag Crew was really struggling! Running in 20 mph winds with these big ole flags is a challenge! 🌬 She sent me a text at halftime and said they couldn't even hold them upright running against the north wind! o_O

i-VZXGkQ5-L.jpg
:tink:

I can't picture stairs in Frontierland. Train Station or a meet and greet?

Looks like Allie was having a hard time with the flag. Really windy.

She said it was SOOOO WINDY...and they had to "run the flags" 6 times :faint:! She said she was glad they won but they could have scored FEWER TOUCHDOWNS! :rotfl2: Hope it's not as windy for soccer in the morning!

i-8F9MTGv-Th.jpg

I was a little surprised when I saw these in my picture too! :confused3 I'm going to have to look again and try to figure out where they "go too" o_O. Not at a Meet and Greet or in/too the Train Station. :tink:

She said it was SOOOO WINDY...and they had to "run the flags" 6 times :faint:! She said she was glad they won but they could have scored FEWER TOUCHDOWNS! :rotfl2: Hope it's not as windy for soccer in the morning!

i-8F9MTGv-Th.jpg

I was a little surprised when I saw these in my picture too! :confused3 I'm going to have to look again and try to figure out where they "go too" o_O. Not at a Meet and Greet or in/too the Train Station. :tink:

What are we looking for? An attraction in Frontierland? I was thinking Pecos Bills but I guess not if we are looking for an attraction? Splash or Big Thunder Mts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!