• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

well we have enough points for 3 plane tickets and I don't want to use them going to Cali. so in the long run its cheaper to go to DW especially with free dining

I got a quote for just over $2300 For a week in Florida with park tickets and meal plan. cant go wrong with that price lol

When my mom took James to DL she spent around $2100 for flights, hotel and park tickets for 4 days not including food

So for an extra $200 to spend a week in DW seems a lot better haha

I have not talked to my mom yet about it lol we still have some time to decide if we are doing it or not before the free dinning deal is over.

Yes, DL is as expensive as DW for 2 days less. Actually I think I spent $3,000 when I went to DL for 5 days in Oct. I've got PO French Quarter booked now for $2,300 for 7 days. No free meal plan of course but I was glad I could get POFQ. Where are you planning to stay when you come in Aug.? OF COURSE you should go ahead and book it!!

i-mpWRPXK-Th.jpg

Yes, Jeff...it DOES look like brains! :rotfl2: This is from a resort and it's associated with a pool area but not AoA. :tink:

Is it related to a movie? Little Mermaid? or maybe FQ's Marti Gras pool?

That's a great price. I can't believe he's going to be starting kindergarten already. Time goes by too fast.

yes it is a good price if we live in the states lol once converted in to CND funds its over 3,000 we lose so much in the conversion rate its crazy :(

Yes, DL is as expensive as DW for 2 days less. Actually I think I spent $3,000 when I went to DL for 5 days in Oct. I've got PO French Quarter booked now for $2,300 for 7 days. No free meal plan of course but I was glad I could get POFQ. Where are you planning to stay when you come in Aug.? OF COURSE you should go ahead and book it!!

for that price it would have to be at a value resort :( because I want to keep is a cheap as possible

but we have still not decided or even talk to my mom about it lol it would depend on her and if she can take the time off work too

for that price it would have to be at a value resort :( because I want to keep is a cheap as possible

but we have still not decided or even talk to my mom about it lol it would depend on her and if she can take the time off work too

Nothing wrong with a value resort if you're not expecting "deluxe" amenities but I would definitely book a preferred room...best "extra dollars" you will spend since all the preferred rooms are close to food court and transportation. I highly recommend POP. In fact, I've been checking prices for the week before Thanksgiving (DGD's REALLY want a holiday trip again and now that Redstorm is out of volleyball we can book that week) for 6 nights, 5 days park hopper and dining (quick serve dining and we pay cash for a couple sit down meals)...2 ROOMS...around $5,500 so a single room would be around $2,700 (deduct around $700 if you take off meal plan). August rates may be cheaper...these quotes are for holiday season. We stayed there last July and had absolutely NO complaints. I'd get it booked...trust me...Grandma duties will top any job...she'll take off work. :goodvibes :tink:

Value, Mod or Deluxe?

Is it related to a movie? Little Mermaid? or maybe FQ's Marti Gras pool?

Yesterday we had a high of 71 degrees; this morning our temperature is 37 with a wind chill of 29! Just a little "chilly" here in Bellville today :goodvibes...Diane...you need to come visit us and our "warmer than NH temperatures"? ::yes::

i-mpWRPXK-Th.jpg

This is from a deluxe; it's not related to a movie and not at French Quarter's pool. It IS related to another pool. :tink:

Last edited:
Yesterday we had a high of 71 degrees; this morning our temperature is 37 with a wind chill of 29! Just a little "chilly" here in Bellville today :goodvibes...Diane...you need to come visit us and our "warmer than NH temperatures"? ::yes::

i-mpWRPXK-Th.jpg

This is from a deluxe; it's not related to a movie and not at French Quarter's pool. It IS related to another pool. :tink:

the creepy clown's hair at the boardwalk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter