Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-wLqhwcW-Th.jpg

:mickeyjum YES...this is from the museum and it pertains to Shanghai Disney; what might this be? :goodvibes:tink:

We went in there just a few months ago. I remember there were wood carvings of the rides. I can remember carousel horses and the Tron cycles, and a few others. Is it one of those?

Aug.! :faint: But I see your reasoning. DW not DL huh? Always nice to have a trip to look forward too. Nice that Gramma can keep Ella!!!! I would not want to take a baby to DW.

well we have enough points for 3 plane tickets and I don't want to use them going to Cali. so in the long run its cheaper to go to DW especially with free dining

I got a quote for just over $2300 For a week in Florida with park tickets and meal plan. cant go wrong with that price lol

When my mom took James to DL she spent around $2100 for flights, hotel and park tickets for 4 days not including food

So for an extra $200 to spend a week in DW seems a lot better haha

I have not talked to my mom yet about it lol we still have some time to decide if we are doing it or not before the free dinning deal is over.

We went in there just a few months ago. I remember there were wood carvings of the rides. I can remember carousel horses and the Tron cycles, and a few others. Is it one of those?

:cool1: YES...this is the one of the future Tron attraction. I'd never been in the museum but it was raining :umbrella:; very interesting and fun to look at!

i-rPBsQVg-XL.jpg
:tink:

well we have enough points for 3 plane tickets and I don't want to use them going to Cali. so in the long run its cheaper to go to DW especially with free dining

I got a quote for just over $2300 For a week in Florida with park tickets and meal plan. cant go wrong with that price lol

When my mom took James to DL she spent around $2100 for flights, hotel and park tickets for 4 days not including food

I have not talked to my mom yet about it lol we still have some time to decide if we are doing it or not before the free dinning deal is over.

That's a great price. I can't believe he's going to be starting kindergarten already. Time goes by too fast.

I'd go for it right now; can't beat that. Free dining helps SO much! I was trying to find a way to take advantage too but we want to go back during the holidays so won't work. Just do it Jeff...you're only young once! :goodvibes :tink:

Had some fun last night with SmugMug and enhanced some of yesterdays soccer pictures. Shouldn't have started since I spent to much time and didn't "finish my chores before bedtime" :rolleyes1 but it's FUN!:goodvibes One of these days I'm going to do this with some Disney photos!

i-D4BhCQm-M.jpg
i-t5GSQrj-M.jpg
i-sqBmcbb-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter