• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

For this cold afternoon...

i-9Vg6qNJ-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park? Epcot?

Redstorms been here for dinner...new GPA's and class positions came out today...GPA went up to 4.72 and she made it to #2 class ranking! :yay: She says she can't go any higher because she doesn't want to have to make a speech at graduation! :rolleyes1

i-9Vg6qNJ-Th.jpg

This is not associated with a Kidcot and not from Norway or Germany. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it in WS? Mexico?

In our high school the class president, #1 and #2 have to give a speech at graduation.

Is it in WS? Mexico?

In our high school the class president, #1 and #2 have to give a speech at graduation.

I told her I thought that was the case here too; she said...DARN! :rotfl2: She'll do a math problem in front of her class without hesitation but just HATES when she has to give oral reports. She'd do fine but sure would be glad when it's over with...IF she manages to stay at #2! :rotfl:

i-9Vg6qNJ-Th.jpg

Yes, this is in the WS but not Mexico, Norway or Germany. :goodvibes :tink:

I told her I thought that was the case here too; she said...DARN! :rotfl2: She'll do a math problem in front of her class without hesitation but just HATES when she has to give oral reports. She'd do fine but sure would be glad when it's over with...IF she manages to stay at #2! :rotfl:

i-9Vg6qNJ-Th.jpg

Yes, this is in the WS but not Mexico, Norway or Germany. :goodvibes :tink:

UK?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter