Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?

Attraction, shop or food service?

It's 0 here with a wind chill of -20.:cold:

Inside or outside?

:eek: That's INSANE! That is SO, SO cold :cold:! Did you get Stephanie back to school okay?

i-wLqhwcW-Th.jpg

This is from a park. It's inside and from an "attraction". :goodvibes :tink:

:eek: That's INSANE! That is SO, SO cold :cold:! Did you get Stephanie back to school okay?

i-wLqhwcW-Th.jpg

This is from a park. It's inside and from an "attraction". :goodvibes :tink:

Epcot?

Boy is it cold outside.:cold: We got Steph back to school. The school I work at already has a 2 hr delay for tomorrow because of the temps and wind chill. We still have to go in at regular time.:sad2: I don't understand why employees can't get the same delay. I feel bad for Steph she has a 15 minute walk to class. :cold::cold:

Epcot?

Boy is it cold outside.:cold: We got Steph back to school. The school I work at already has a 2 hr delay for tomorrow because of the temps and wind chill. We still have to go in at regular time.:sad2: I don't understand why employees can't get the same delay. I feel bad for Steph she has a 15 minute walk to class. :cold::cold:

I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE! :cold: That's "life threatening" cold and YES...it's CRAZY that employees have to be at school on time! :crazy: Like YOU aren't as cold as the kiddos! o_O I can't imagine either how Stephanie is going to get where she needs to be :oops:...she can't be out in those temperatures for 15 minutes. I hope she dresses like the little boy on the Christmas Story movie...so bundled up his arms are sticking straight out! :rotfl: I'd be tempted to take the day off and wait outside her dorm and DRIVE her to class! ::yes:: Thinking about y'all...BE SAFE! :hug:

i-wLqhwcW-Th.jpg

Yes...this is from Epcot. :tink:

I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE! :cold: That's "life threatening" cold and YES...it's CRAZY that employees have to be at school on time! :crazy: Like YOU aren't as cold as the kiddos! o_O I can't imagine either how Stephanie is going to get where she needs to be :oops:...she can't be out in those temperatures for 15 minutes. I hope she dresses like the little boy on the Christmas Story movie...so bundled up his arms are sticking straight out! :rotfl: I'd be tempted to take the day off and wait outside her dorm and DRIVE her to class! ::yes:: Thinking about y'all...BE SAFE! :hug:

i-wLqhwcW-Th.jpg

Yes...this is from Epcot. :tink:

The Tomb Soldiers in China?

The thing that get me is normally when there is a delay it's because of bad weather and slippery roads. So what they are saying is it's ok for us to drive in it.:headache: There is a delay for a reason. :headache: I feel bad for Steph. The closest bus stop is more than halfway to her building but by the time it comes it's faster to walk.

The Tomb Soldiers in China?

The thing that get me is normally when there is a delay it's because of bad weather and slippery roads. So what they are saying is it's ok for us to drive in it.:headache: There is a delay for a reason. :headache: I feel bad for Steph. The closest bus stop is more than halfway to her building but by the time it comes it's faster to walk.

:crazy: I've never understood that either :confused3 ... y'all aren't as important as the kids? o_O You'd think the college would delay classes too but since they don't have the same classes everyday I guess that's not possible. Poor kid :hug:...I feel SO bad for her too. The dorm is in a "bad spot" for bad weather days! Tell her to put her cross country training to use :rotfl:...maybe she can set a personal record! I'd want her out of that weather as soon as possible...doesn't take long for frost bite to set in! :eek:

i-wLqhwcW-Th.jpg

Good thought but not from the Tomb Soldiers...but it IS in China. :goodvibes :tink:

After 2 years of trying :faint: I was finally able to get Cami's "flip throw in" :jumping1:...this always leaves opponent's "frozen" for a split second and our girls are usually able to touch the ball first! :cheer2: Cami's our "secret weapon" :lmao:and I love this from today...Taylor laughing and the ref looking...:confused3:confused3:confused3! In the final photo that's the ball just a little above the tree tops...

i-CBSKS5R-S.jpg
i-wT6fwx6-S.jpg
i-DH2zSQS-S.jpg
i-WVnwsbZ-S.jpg
:tink:

:crazy: I've never understood that either :confused3 ... y'all aren't as important as the kids? o_O You'd think the college would delay classes too but since they don't have the same classes everyday I guess that's not possible. Poor kid :hug:...I feel SO bad for her too. The dorm is in a "bad spot" for bad weather days! Tell her to put her cross country training to use :rotfl:...maybe she can set a personal record! I'd want her out of that weather as soon as possible...doesn't take long for frost bite to set in! :eek:

i-wLqhwcW-Th.jpg

Good thought but not from the Tomb Soldiers...but it IS in China. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it in the museum/gallery building that showcases Shanghai Disney?

i-wLqhwcW-Th.jpg

Something in the museum area? or the waiting area for the movie?

404a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

No not there.

I have no idea where we are with this one. HS? Not an attraction? Food service? Shop? Ceiling?

I'm so sorry about your temps over there!! I feel for your daughter walking in it! It bites your skin when it's below about 20. I have had an eerily mild winter over here. Seems like it always snows when I need to go to to town, like today.....

So its official James is registered for kindergarten now for Sept. I don’t know where the time went.

And also I have been looking at a possible trip for late Aug to take advantage of the free dining and one last trip before things get crazy with James in school and then Ella will be in day care in Dec and then Emily will also return to work in Dec too

How ever this trip would just be the three of us and Ella would stay home with gramma. she will be almost 9 month by then and I still think too young to travel that far.

We are still planning our BIG family trip for 2021 for the 50th but I thought maybe just a small trip now would be nice.

So its official James is registered for kindergarten now for Sept. I don’t know where the time went.

And also I have been looking at a possible trip for late Aug to take advantage of the free dining and one last trip before things get crazy with James in school and then Ella will be in day care in Dec and then Emily will also return to work in Dec too

How ever this trip would just be the three of us and Ella would stay home with gramma. she will be almost 9 month by then and I still think too young to travel that far.

We are still planning our BIG family trip for 2021 for the 50th but I thought maybe just a small trip now would be nice.

Sounds perfect to me! :thumbsup2 We did the same thing when youngest DD was a baby. It's a "win-win"; you get to spend one on one time with James (and by that time the "newness" of a new baby sister will be wearing off and he'll need some Mom and Dad time) and Gramma gets "Ella time"! Time DOES go to fast doesn't it? You're the "baby" in our "WDW family" with the rest of us having older kids in college or grandkids growing way to fast too. He'll love kindergarten but it will be quite and adjustment for all of you. "Let the adventure begin"! :grouphug: :tink:

Aug.! :faint: But I see your reasoning. DW not DL huh? Always nice to have a trip to look forward too. Nice that Gramma can keep Ella!!!! I would not want to take a baby to DW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter