Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Some of my moon pictures from this evening...needless to say, the photos don't come close to how beautiful it was. :goodvibes

i-qHZTZcd-S.jpg
i-Wjss8xZ-S.jpg
i-hGwWhWc-S.jpg
i-3xJL7CT-S.jpg
i-thdWHTQ-S.jpg
i-Cx6vNzD-S.jpg
:tink:

Very pretty.:goodvibes I love the first picture.

Very pretty.:goodvibes I love the first picture.

That one is my favorite too! :goodvibes I was out with Boo and noticed the moon rise so I jumped in the car and drove to Clark Park for an unobstructed view. Another couple arrived a few minutes after I did and we compared photos. :goodvibes I took about 50 photos and only had to delete a few. :dance3: :tink:

Off for the last game of the "3 day weekend" :faint:! I'm guessing our girls would rather have slept in this morning but soccer game at 1 and an hours road trip to get there. Decent weather; at least it's sunny for the time being but dang south wind is back with strong gusts. Time to hit the road :car: but here's a crop to work on for y'all...

i-wLqhwcW-Th.jpg

Off for the last game of the "3 day weekend" :faint:! I'm guessing our girls would rather have slept in this morning but soccer game at 1 and an hours road trip to get there. Decent weather; at least it's sunny for the time being but dang south wind is back with strong gusts. Time to hit the road :car: but here's a crop to work on for y'all...

i-wLqhwcW-Th.jpg

Park, resort or other?

i-wLqhwcW-Th.jpg

Attraction, shop or food service?

It's 0 here with a wind chill of -20.:cold:

i-wLqhwcW-Th.jpg
Inside or outside?

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: First 3 goal game of the season :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: and couldn't have happened against a "nicer" :rolleyes1 team! This team does NOT like us; we beat them out of the District Championship the last 4 years and they're now in a different district but still couldn't manage a win over the Brahmanettes! Redstorm is a little beat up...got kicked right below the right knee and has a lot of bruising but she finished out the game...had to switch positions 'cause she couldn't put weight on her leg but still managed a couple of goals!

i-HTs58Tm-S.jpg
i-6gxPSkW-S.jpg
i-wJKL35g-S.jpg
i-tZ9SZCT-S.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter