Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I knew this would be an easy one. We got about 6 or 7 inches of snow and it's been sleeting/icing all day and now its snowing again along with the sleet/ice. Temps are going to be negative tonight and tomorrow a high of 5. :cold: Going to be fun taking Steph back to school. :cold:

IMG_1943a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

:scared: What a miserable day...and tomorrow doesn't sound much better. But what do you do? Take her today and have to drive in that mess or wait until tomorrow and have to drive ON that mess? :scared1: Plus dealing with those temperatures! :faint::cold: Just hope you keep power. On days like today it's especially nice for you to look at photos of the Poly and remember the warm July trip! :goodvibes Saint's/Rams going down to the wire....:crazy2:. :tink:

AK? Rivers of Light?

i-6fRBJ7f-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 It's from the AK but not Rivers of Light. :tink:

:crazy: OMG DIANE...did you see that NON pass interference call against the Rams? WOW...totally screwed the Saints; that was as much pass interference as the sky being blue! :crazy2: When I can see it that's 100% proof! :rotfl2: Poor Saints...just hope they can pull it out in OT. :tink:

:crazy: OMG DIANE...did you see that NON pass interference call against the Rams? WOW...totally screwed the Saints; that was as much pass interference as the sky being blue! :crazy2: When I can see it that's 100% proof! :rotfl2: Poor Saints...just hope they can pull it out in OT. :tink:

I SAW IT :furious: Yup they probably would have won the game if it was called.>:( How could they NOT call that one.:sad2:

Hopefully the Pats can win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter