Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

A of A or POP?

Inside or outside?

i-CqMzHW3-Th.jpg

This is outside at the POP. :tink:

632a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Someone is carrying this.

:cheer2:YAY PATS:cheer2: Saints aren't off to a good start.:eek:

I was inside when the game started and watched the FIRST PLAY :headache:...interception o_O...so went back out and been watching off/on. My hands finally got to cold to work any longer so watching the final quarter. Eagles WILL score again and thinking NO will have the game winning drive in the final 2 minutes! :crazy: Congratulations on Pats victory...they left no doubt! :thumbsup2

The only banner I can remember is the Grand Marshall banner...or maybe :confused3 a "the end" :rotfl: but not sure on that one so I'll go with the Grand Marshall banner. :tink:

I was inside when the game started and watched the FIRST PLAY :headache:...interception o_O...so went back out and been watching off/on. My hands finally got to cold to work any longer so watching the final quarter. Eagles WILL score again and thinking NO will have the game winning drive in the final 2 minutes! :crazy: Congratulations on Pats victory...they left no doubt! :thumbsup2

The only banner I can remember is the Grand Marshall banner...or maybe :confused3 a "the end" :rotfl: but not sure on that one so I'll go with the Grand Marshall banner. :tink:

That's the one. Glad the Saints pulled it off. Boy they had a lot of penalties.:headache:

631 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

That's the one. Glad the Saints pulled it off. Boy they had a lot of penalties.:headache:

631 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

:yay: Me too...I was a little worried when they missed the field goal; thank goodness they made that interception 'cause there would not have been time left for a comeback!:dogdance: Some of those penalties were a little "iffy"...thought Walt Anderson's crew was officiating for a while there :rotfl2:! Hopefully they can beat the Rams next weekend and we'll get that Pats/Saints Super Bowl! :cheer2: :tink:

AK? There is one around Tamu Tamu not sure if this is the one or not but I remember seeing one somewhere around here. I thought I had a picture of it but I cant find it. I may or may not have visited Tamu Tamu several times :rolleyes1 and had a Dole Whip with coconut rum or 2 or 3:rolleyes1

Love the Dole Whip with the coconut rum!:drinking1. That is my go to drink at AK while the DS loves the Yak Attack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter