Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-WzR6h9Z-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, think some more; not from Star Wars Meet and Greet. :goodvibes :tink:

Yes, is this from HS? In Launch Bay? Some sort of entertainment?

Sorry, playing catch up. Was it determined yet which park? If not is it from HS, MK, Epcot or AK?

Yes, is this from HS? In Launch Bay? Some sort of entertainment?

Inside or outside?

Wacky Monday :crazy: with early morning trip to Courthouse and District Clerk to ask for an emergency dental exemption from jury duty and then a trip to the dentist. :faint: All is good again and back to the "regular Monday" stuff! :rotfl:

i-WzR6h9Z-Th.jpg

New crop so not much to catch up on other than it's not a Star Wars Meet and Greet (so not in Launch Bay). This is outside at Epcot. :tink:

Wacky Monday :crazy: with early morning trip to Courthouse and District Clerk to ask for an emergency dental exemption from jury duty and then a trip to the dentist. :faint: All is good again and back to the "regular Monday" stuff! :rotfl:

i-WzR6h9Z-Th.jpg

New crop so not much to catch up on other than it's not a Star Wars Meet and Greet (so not in Launch Bay). This is outside at Epcot. :tink:

Is it from Norway?

i-WzR6h9Z-Th.jpg

FW or WS ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter