Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:rotfl2: 7th grade basketball is SO much fun to watch! Would you look at some of those faces on my ANNOYING DGD :lmao:... she's the "perfect" ANNOYING basketball player! :rolleyes1 It's also harder to photographic basketball than it is to cover SOCCER! :faint:

i-KsNr4pJ-S.jpg
i-ssDJ3MD-S.jpg
i-KQHwTXh-S.jpg
i-LVwmgBn-S.jpg

...along with the "I'm bad" moments :rolleyes1...and enough of those that made her finish this game on the bench...she FOULED OUT :rolleyes1

i-sWqHP9P-M.jpg

...AND you'd think they're LOSING by these looks but they actually WON this game! :cheer2:

i-2DXD6DM-S.jpg
i-MbpZccr-S.jpg
:tink:

Love the looks.:rotfl:

Deluxe, Moderate or value?

Pretty gutsy move going for it on 4th down on first possession at almost midfield.:eek: It all worked out.:cheer2: Going to be a close one.

Yep :cheer2:; not looking good at half time but not out of reach...YET! :eek: Need to get their act together; rough game last week but they're all going to be tough from here on out and they should be in shape and ready to go! Not loosing faith yet...see what they look like in 3rd quarter! :rotfl:

i-CqMzHW3-Th.jpg

This is from a value. :tink:

:sad1: Well...season over for us but ended a LOT better than I thought it would in September! :oops: After that awful beginning to the season I never dreamed they'd be playing in the playoffs. Some good moments during the season that turned us back into believers! :lovestruc Diane...we'll have to wait until next year for our Pats/Cowboys Super Bowl! :cheer2: :tink:

Yep :cheer2:; not looking good at half time but not out of reach...YET! :eek: Need to get their act together; rough game last week but they're all going to be tough from here on out and they should be in shape and ready to go! Not loosing faith yet...see what they look like in 3rd quarter! :rotfl:

i-CqMzHW3-Th.jpg

This is from a value. :tink:

One of the All Star Resorts?

:sad1: Well...season over for us but ended a LOT better than I thought it would in September! :oops: After that awful beginning to the season I never dreamed they'd be playing in the playoffs. Some good moments during the season that turned us back into believers! :lovestruc Diane...we'll have to wait until next year for our Pats/Cowboys Super Bowl! :cheer2: :tink:

Well that didn't go as we'd hoped.:( Both my teams lost today. Hopefully the Pats can win tomorrow and the Saints too.

Well that didn't go as we'd hoped.:( Both my teams lost today. Hopefully the Pats can win tomorrow and the Saints too.

:eek: BOTH of your teams lost today? NOT as we hoped, that's for sure! At least Dallas kept it "respectable" and they WERE picked to loose by 7 points; I think had the defense played it's "regular game" (not sure WHAT their problem was tonight) and Elliott had a better game (he just COULDN'T get a good run going :headache:) the outcome would have been different. The Pats and Saints are my original picks for the Super Bowl so you NEED to have a good day tomorrow! :thumbsup2 I'm hoping to get the rest of my decorations (except for the lights) out of the front yard tomorrow...and take my Cowboy decorations down :sad: but it's suppose to be 10 degrees cooler tomorrow than it was today so I'll be in/out to "warm up" and watch football! :cheer2: :tink:

:eek: BOTH of your teams lost today? NOT as we hoped, that's for sure! At least Dallas kept it "respectable" and they WERE picked to loose by 7 points; I think had the defense played it's "regular game" (not sure WHAT their problem was tonight) and Elliott had a better game (he just COULDN'T get a good run going :headache:) the outcome would have been different. The Pats and Saints are my original picks for the Super Bowl so you NEED to have a good day tomorrow! :thumbsup2 I'm hoping to get the rest of my decorations (except for the lights) out of the front yard tomorrow...and take my Cowboy decorations down :sad: but it's suppose to be 10 degrees cooler tomorrow than it was today so I'll be in/out to "warm up" and watch football! :cheer2: :tink:

The Patriots and Saints are who I have in the Super Bowl too. Yesterday we had a high of 10 degrees.:cold:

The Patriots and Saints are who I have in the Super Bowl too. Yesterday we had a high of 10 degrees.:cold:

OH WOW...that's COLD! Our day is beautiful but a little on the cool side for us; it would be "flip flop" weather for you :rotfl2: and with the bright sunshine it's fairly pleasant outside. Heading that direction next...lots to get done "while the sun is actually shining"! ::yes:: Looks like the Pats are going to wrap today's game up early; hope the Saints can do the same thing! Good luck to Steph on her 2nd semester; time to get things back to normal! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter