Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one to start the weekend...since Ed's been checking in, I'll use this now since he was with us when I took it. :goodvibes

i-P2sq5bS-Th.jpg
:tink:

Ed...are you running in the marathon? :tink:

Not running any events at Disney this weekend. 5K was Thursday. 10K was this morning. Half Marathon is tomorrow. Full Marathon is Sunday.

I have a breast cancer 5K in 2 weeks. My daughter and I are running the Princess Half Marathon in I think 6 weeks. And a 10 mile event March 19th in Viera Fl. That's over by the Space Coast.

New one to start the weekend...since Ed's been checking in, I'll use this now since he was with us when I took it. :goodvibes

i-P2sq5bS-Th.jpg

AK? There is one around Tamu Tamu not sure if this is the one or not but I remember seeing one somewhere around here. I thought I had a picture of it but I cant find it. I may or may not have visited Tamu Tamu several times :rolleyes1 and had a Dole Whip with coconut rum or 2 or 3:rolleyes1

Not running any events at Disney this weekend. 5K was Thursday. 10K was this morning. Half Marathon is tomorrow. Full Marathon is Sunday.

I have a breast cancer 5K in 2 weeks. My daughter and I are running the Princess Half Marathon in I think 6 weeks. And a 10 mile event March 19th in Viera Fl. That's over by the Space Coast.

That's what made me ask :goodvibes; having 5K/10K and Half Marathon info popping up on my Facebook page! Can't wait for the Princess Half Marathon pictures again :dancer:...what are you going to surprise us with this year? :tink:

AK? There is one around Tamu Tamu not sure if this is the one or not but I remember seeing one somewhere around here. I thought I had a picture of it but I cant find it. I may or may not have visited Tamu Tamu several times :rolleyes1 and had a Dole Whip with coconut rum or 2 or 3:rolleyes1

:rolleyes1 Totally understand! :rotfl2: I'm not sure if this is the same one either since it was night and we were TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH ED :rolleyes1 who'd "run off" from us to get to FoP before they closed! :rotfl2: Being a marathon runner :rolleyes:, needless to say he "left us in the dust"! :rotfl2: I noted this one was by UP! A Great Bird Adventure so I'll just say it's solved! :thumbsup2

i-thDRhvP-XL.jpg

:rolleyes1 Totally understand! :rotfl2: I'm not sure if this is the same one either since it was night and we were TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH ED :rolleyes1 who'd "run off" from us to get to FoP before they closed! :rotfl2: Being a marathon runner :rolleyes:, needless to say he "left us in the dust"! :rotfl2: I noted this one was by UP! A Great Bird Adventure so I'll just say it's solved! :thumbsup2

i-thDRhvP-XL.jpg

i-P2sq5bS-Th.jpg

That was a fun night. I am sure I "ran" right over this. Haha

That's what made me ask :goodvibes; having 5K/10K and Half Marathon info popping up on my Facebook page! Can't wait for the Princess Half Marathon pictures again :dancer:...what are you going to surprise us with this year? :tink:

The half marathon theme is Princess Aurora. I just have to find a pink or blue adult plus 3X dress to fit me. Daughter is planning on being King Stephan.

Starting to acquire a collection of dresses and wigs. :rotfl2:

That was a fun night. I am sure I "ran" right over this. Haha

The half marathon theme is Princess Aurora. I just have to find a pink or blue adult plus 3X dress to fit me. Daughter is planning on being King Stephan.

Starting to acquire a collection of dresses and wigs. :rotfl2:

Yes you did "run right over it"! We were TRYING to keep up but at about this point I declared it "useless"! :faint: So instead...I looked for pictures I could use for crops! :rolleyes1

:yay: Can't WAIT to see that "long blonde hair"...should be GORGEOUS! :worship: Good luck on the dress :rolleyes1 but my size isn't quite that large ... yet ... WAY to many "holiday treats" keep calling my name! I have to start looking for a dress too (since I don't have a whole lot in my closet to begin with :rolleyes:); youngest DD is getting married in Vegas in July and don't think a Disney tee shirt or sweatshirt will do the trick for the "mother of the bride"! :rolleyes1 :lmao: :tink:

632a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

No not from Fantasyland.

I know what you mean, I was always way behind.:rotfl:

:rotfl2: Keeping up with DD and DGD's was bad enough but keeping up with Ed was impossible! :lmao: YOU had an excuse though with your foot ::yes::; I was just slow! o_O

Now I'll have to think harder :headache:; that just LOOKS like it should be in Fantasyland! :faint: Is it from Main Street? :tink:

:rotfl2: 7th grade basketball is SO much fun to watch! Would you look at some of those faces on my ANNOYING DGD :lmao:... she's the "perfect" ANNOYING basketball player! :rolleyes1 It's also harder to photographic basketball than it is to cover SOCCER! :faint:

i-KsNr4pJ-S.jpg
i-ssDJ3MD-S.jpg
i-KQHwTXh-S.jpg
i-LVwmgBn-S.jpg

...along with the "I'm bad" moments :rolleyes1...and enough of those that made her finish this game on the bench...she FOULED OUT :rolleyes1

i-sWqHP9P-M.jpg

...AND you'd think they're LOSING by these looks but they actually WON this game! :cheer2:

i-2DXD6DM-S.jpg
i-MbpZccr-S.jpg

Well "I'M BAD" too...did I forget to post a crop for y'all to work on today??? :confused3 How about this one...

i-CqMzHW3-Th.jpg

DIANE...so many Cowboy's fans in the stands early the Rams got BOOED LOUDLY when they took the field for warmups. Couldn't hear ANY cheers on the radio pre-game! :cheer2: :tink:

Well "I'M BAD" too...did I forget to post a crop for y'all to work on today??? :confused3 How about this one...

i-CqMzHW3-Th.jpg

DIANE...so many Cowboy's fans in the stands early the Rams got BOOED LOUDLY when they took the field for warmups. Couldn't hear ANY cheers on the radio pre-game! :cheer2: :tink:

Park, resort or other?

Should be an interesting game if the home team is getting booed.:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!