When you have the neighbors from H*LL

Personally, we travel with a small white noise machine and have for years. We hear nothing outside of our rooms if we plan on sleeping, regardless of time of day.
YES! There are many “white noise “ apps available for free, you don’t even need a machine. My personal favorites are Relaxia and Sleep Bug. In addition to white noise, you can play water falls, ocean, rain, etc, all excellent for drowning out the sounds of feet in the hallway, doors closing, etc.

fcb537e20c4a48a535cfa61e5dd2a3cb.jpg

I use a white noise app on my phone, and I love it! Drowns out that background noise. Sure, we sometimes still hear a few things, but it really helps. People are coming and going at all hours, and I'm sure that those people coming back to their rooms at 2am are not thrilled by us heading out at 6am, but that's part of Disney. Earplugs are another option. If it's really bad, of course ask if you can be moved, but I do think some level of noise is just a part of being at a Disney hotel as opposed to staying at a random hotel in the middle of nowhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter