When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I’m heading on the 5th of November staying at WDW then I-Drive. I’m 40 and a British female.
How long are you staying? I might arrive Nov 11, but haven't firmed up my plans yet. I'm 48 US F, and I usually stay around Sheraton Vistana Resorts.

I will be there after a business trip on 10-4 to 10-8. Staying off-site, but dig all things Disney. Can't wait. 47 yo male.

So excited I booked today for December 2019. First time staying at Port Orleans. It may be 430 days out but I can't wait !!!

I am heading to WDW tomorrow for a solo trip from kids and SO. Staying at PO-Riverside from Oct 4 - Oct 7. Anyone going solo to MNSSHP on Oct 5?

I'm (48 F US) booked from Dec 1-8 at Sheraton Vistana. If anybody wants to meet up that would be great! I haven't decided which parks I'm visiting yet.

Solo trip for food and wine October 20 - 24. Doing party for the senses Saturday and the halloween party Tuesday and would love to meet new friends!
Hi there - I will be in the World from 10/21 to 10/27 - planning on going to F&W on 10/21 and 10/22, and then to AK and MK the other days. Drop me a note if you are around.

Booked my first trip to Disney as an adult. The last time I was there toontown was a thing as I was so young that I was scared of going on Pirates.

I'll be there from Dec 3rd - 7th, staying off site at the hilton grand vacations at seaworld. Also doing MVMC on Dec 4th.

Def. willing to meet new people in the parks if anyone else is up for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter