When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Port orleans French Quarter 9/8 - 9/29.

awesome !!! I booked mine yesterday and the CM suggested that I do my ADRS as soon as possible.. have you started with yours ???

do you need those lime green mickey heads ?? I am mailing a bunch when I get back from vaca next week to alot of UK Disers.. I can add you to the list if you need some !!

I booked with the free dining and will be at the POFQ Dec 10-17. I love to eat in some of the nicer restaurants for dinner and would enjoy company.

I'll be at CBR Aug. 30 - Sept. 3. I'm putting together my dining plan now and will probably make my ADRs in the next day or two.

*Brian*

I booked with the free dining and will be at the POFQ Dec 10-17. I love to eat in some of the nicer restaurants for dinner and would enjoy company.

Awesome !!! On Dec too... is this like a bounce back program ???

I apologize-I meant to say that I booked with the dining program, but not "free dining"-I had just been reading about the free dining and it was in my head-time to go to bed. Anyway, I love the dining plan, but have never tried it alone. i have met a couple of people who will be there at the same time so will be getting together for a couple of the meals. Anyone else who would like to join us is welcome....

I apologize-I meant to say that I booked with the dining program, but not "free dining"-I had just been reading about the free dining and it was in my head-time to go to bed. Anyway, I love the dining plan, but have never tried it alone. i have met a couple of people who will be there at the same time so will be getting together for a couple of the meals. Anyone else who would like to join us is welcome....

awesome... :love:

:dance3: Goodluck to those who are calling !! :dance3: Dont forget to set those alarm clocks !!!:dance3:

Hope everyones getting their dates in as off noon time EST some dates are fully booked... :wizard:

awesome !!! I booked mine yesterday and the CM suggested that I do my ADRS as soon as possible.. have you started with yours ???

do you need those lime green mickey heads ?? I am mailing a bunch when I get back from vaca next week to alot of UK Disers.. I can add you to the list if you need some !!

The lime green mickey head sounds good here are my adrs

9/8 Wolfgang Puck Cafe 9pm
9/9 Le Cellier 7.40pm
9/10 Sci Fi 6.40pm
9/11 Hollywood and Vine with some other dissers
9/12 Jiko 8.30pm
9/13 Kennedy space centre so will go to Beaches and Cream when I get back
9/14 Tonys 5.15pm and MNSSHP
9/15 Busch Gardens can't say what Ill do as I am driving so see what happens
9/16 Narcossee's 19.10
9/17 day shopping and Concourse Steakhouse at 8pm
9/18 2pm UK dis meet at Rose and Crown 7.10pm dinner at Rose & Crown
9/19 Kona Cafe 7.40pm
9/20 Victoria and Alberts 6pm (NO wine paring after getting too drunk last year, a good excuse to buy a dress for a change)
9/21 Coral Reef 8pm
9/22 Yaughtsman Steakhouse 7pm
9/23 Le Cellier 7pm (this way I get the kabobs and whiskey cake and cheese soup and sorbets)
9/24 Ohanas 7pm
9/25 Spoodles 7pm
9/26 WCC 7.15pm
9/27 Flying Fish 7pm
9/28 Boatwrights 7pm (i think I have reservation number but forgot to write the time will have to check when I get there)

What do you think of these?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!