When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I'm going to lunch at Diamond Horseshoe on Oct. 26, to try their new menu. Maybe one or both of you would like to meet for that?
Hi Daisy, Meeting for lunch at Diamond Horseshoe might work for me. And I've never eaten there either. Do you already have reservations and what time are you looking at?

Hi Daisy, Meeting for lunch at Diamond Horseshoe might work for me. And I've never eaten there either. Do you already have reservations and what time are you looking at?
Hey, thanks for writing! Since I last posted, I'd found someone else to meet up for that one, using the extra spot in my reservation, but I could check if I can add another spot. It's around 1PM. If I'm able to add another spot, would that time frame work for you?

Taking a very last minute business trip and carved out 1 day for Disney October 25, going to spend the day in HS. Anyone around for a drink , meal ?

I'm going to lunch at Diamond Horseshoe on Oct. 26, to try their new menu. Maybe one or both of you would like to meet for that?
I leave for home on the 26th, but my schedule for the parks (based on my fastpass choices) is as follows: Sunday the 21st afternoon/Eve: Hollywood Sudios, Monday the 22: Magic Kingdom, Tuesday: Epcot then the Halloween party, Wednesday:Animal Kingdom and probably Disney Springs, Thursday: flexible

Hi, I now have plans with friends for most of my trip this month (October 2018). The times I'm still solo and available to meet are Oct. 27 for dinner at Boatwright's and then the Yehaa Bob show, and Oct. 28 for brunch at Raglan Road and watching the Irish step dancing show. If any of this might work for anyone, you're welcome to send me a private message.

Thanks, and I wish everyone a great trip!

Just posting again in case anyone wants to meet. I’m from London going Solo at Pop Century 27th October - 1st November. Scheduled planned is:

• 27th arrive late so won’t be good for much!
  • 28th MNSSHP (I’m dressing as Rey from Star Wars: The Last Jedi)
  • 29th Animal Kingdom
  • 30th Hollywood Studios (where I will be meeting friends from London!)
  • 31st Epcot
  • 1st Disney Springs before traveling on to Tampa in the afternoon.

I'll be there the 8-11. Going to the party the 9th but would love to meet up. I'm doing Jingle Bell Jingle Jam on the 10th.
sounds like fun. how would you like to work it out.
i arrive 12/9 - going to AK and meet friends who moved to Fla.
12/10 - going to EPCOT. have ADR at rose & crown with candle light processional package
12/11 - shopping at disney springs, then MK in the afternoon and stay for the very merry party.
i opted not to get the hopper pass this time, but still haven't ruled out the idea for add on.

sounds like fun. how would you like to work it out.
i arrive 12/9 - going to AK and meet friends who moved to Fla.
12/10 - going to EPCOT. have ADR at rose & crown with candle light processional package
12/11 - shopping at disney springs, then MK in the afternoon and stay for the very merry party.
i opted not to get the hopper pass this time, but still haven't ruled out the idea for add on.

Hi! I'll be at DHS on Monday it looks like but I leave Tuesday and was planning to check out all of the things at Disney springs in the morning if you wanted to get breakfast or lunch!

Hi! I'll be at DHS on Monday it looks like but I leave Tuesday and was planning to check out all of the things at Disney springs in the morning if you wanted to get breakfast or lunch!
cool - i was planning DS around 9 or 10 on tue. meeting for breakfast or lunch sounds good. do you have a favorite?

Anyone interested in meeting up at Artist Point on on Dec 16th for the new character meal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter