What's your MUST-do lunch?

We normally do a big breakfast at the parks but i'm thinking of shifting to a rope drop/EMH paradigm and doing a breakfast on the run and pausing for a longer lunch. We normally love Crystal Palace breakfast so I think that's a must lunch for us if we can't do it for breakfast. We also have BOG as a must-do lunch. What are yours? Any park/hotel!
Here's a cheat for Crystal. We book the latest breakfast reservation time. Then we eat a leisurely breakfast and wait for lunch to be put out. Then, we partake of lunch food as well. No one has ever questioned it.

Since I proposed in July at The Grand Floridian Cafe, that is now our must do lunch spot. We won't be back until 2021 but we already plan to have a nice lunch there. We also do BOG for one lunch. Three years running we have been able to get the same table....one in the main dining area next to the window where it looks like it is snowing outside.

Anywhere that has Mobile Order!

Lobster Rolls at MK Columbia House, find a peaceful table upstairs near a wall outlet to recharge our phones. yummy/peace/recharge = trifecta

We love to hit the lounges for lunches. Love Nomad's Lounge at AK, Cava del Tequila for guac and salsas and margaritas in Epcot, HBD Lounge at DHS, Ale and Compass lounge, if you are near Yacht Club. We love that we don't have to plan in advance and can choose when and where to go depending on how we feel that day.

For QS, we like Satuli in AK, Tangerine in Epcot, BoG at MK (haven't been there since they changed the pork to chicken though, not sure if I would still recommend it!).

For TS, we like Skipper's at MK, Sanaa at AKL, and HBD or 50's at DHS.

Nothing is really a must do for us though.

MK - Pecos or LTT
HS - SCI-Fi or Woody’s
AK - Flame Tree
EP - Les Halles or Via Napoli

Magic Kingdom used to be the rotisserie chicken at Cosmic Rays but now that it’s on the dinner menu only it’s BOG, if I can land a reservation.

Animal Kingdom is Flametree BBQ and Epcot is Tangierine Cafe. Still looking for a repeat at HS.

In MK, I just love Skipper Canteen. It's great even compared to non-theme park food. Definitely a must-do lunch for us!

Does anyone know if the child size chicken bowl at satuli canteen is enough for small adults for lunch? Also, are the bowls spicy?

As of today it is Skipper Canteen at the MK. I had the steak salad and it’s the best thing I’ve eaten in that park ever. Loved the atmosphere and service. This is our new must do lunch.

MK - The Plaza (any sandwich)
HS - Sci Fi diner (burgers)
AK - Yak & Yeti restaurant (lo mein)
EP - Via Napoli (for pizza)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter