What's your MUST-do lunch?

Gonna sound weird but the one lunch I had my last trip that I'm eager to go back for was Satuli Canteen. Not pricey, nice seating, lovely themed area and the food was so tasty! It was also quickservice so I didn't have to plan it ahead. We were both starved and just popped in for a meal that even my hubs could eat with his texture issues.
I love Satu'li Canteen. Thought I would hate it and now I crave it.

Our one most do lunch is Mama Melrose in DHS. We share a salad to start and then order a flatbread pizza or 2 . A filling lunch but not too much that we feel bloated.

LTT and BOG. It’s nice that they’ve gotten rid of my favorite meal at BOG because now I don’t hesitate to go to LTT at least once a trip. We used to skip it entirely because I loved the braised pork at BOG so much.

Magic Kingdom:
BOG or Columbia Harbor House

EPCOT:
Sunshine Season (although we also had a really good lunch at Le Cellier several years ago)
Looking forward to Space 220

DHS:
Did Sci-Fi once, which was good but don't consider it a "must-do"
Looking forward to Docking Bay 7

Animal Kingdom:
Satuli Canteen (for lunch or dinner)

The girls pick out the restaurant selection with one exception. I get a lunch at 70's Sci Fi.

If we are at Mk we like taking a break out of the park. Geyser Point is one of our faves or Trails End

We love Raglan Road, Satu'li and it is tradition to go to Harbor House. I will say, we were also pleasantly surprised at how much we like Chicken Guy.

Sci-Fi is my only "must do" - not for the food, but for the vibe and ambiance.

MK - Skippers
EPCOT - kiosks
HS - Sci-Fi, haven't tried Ronto Roaster, but looks good
AK - wither Satu'Li or Flametree

This is more of a "favorite" list as we really don't have a food "must do".

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons - good, hearty food
AK: Flame Tree BBQ - sit down near the water and enjoy Everest in the distance
MK: Columbia Harbor House - sit upstairs overlooking the walkway
HS: have yet to find one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter