Help needed finding old threads for pricing comparison.

Snowwhyt

I feel the Magic with every visit ❤️
There was a nice young man that offered a thread about sales and discounts for future sailings. I’d like to see what type of offers were available for September and October last year. I currently have a sailing on the Wish in September and I might make some changes last minute because of special circumstances regarding schooling. Anyone know the search term because sale and discount are coming up with much different items then what I thought would show up. I can’t seem to pick the right term and if somebody could just point out the thread that be great too.

I’m not finding any threads or posts with any combination of words Fall 2023 discount. Also cannot find historical posts of discounts on Mousesavers.

One extra question. In the off seasons and non-holiday times, do people choose more 3 day weekends or 4 day during the week cruises? I’m seeing more three day weekend Discounts that confuses me.
You have all given me amazing advice on where to look. Thank you so much. I’m re-evaluating my trip with confidence in my value now.

One extra question. In the off seasons and non-holiday times, do people choose more 3 day weekends or 4 day during the week cruises? I’m seeing more three day weekend Discounts that confuses me.
You have all given me amazing advice on where to look. Thank you so much. I’m re-evaluating my trip with confidence in my value now.

I'm not sure what the overall pattern is, but my guess is 3 day cruises appeal to either locals or someone pairing it with a land component. I'm not flying 3 hours to MCO for a 3 night cruise by itself.

I'm not sure what the overall pattern is, but my guess is 3 day cruises appeal to either locals or someone pairing it with a land component. I'm not flying 3 hours to MCO for a 3 night cruise by itself.
I am pairing it with a few days at Walt Disney world

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter