What Popular WDW Thing Just Doesn't Do It For You?

Kali Rivers...I just kept waiting for something exciting to happen, and waiting and waiting.

I"m with you on that . It was nothing more than a lazy river ride that occassionaly turned into a falls of water just to get you wet. Unless it's 90 degree's when I"m down there in January it's a ride that I'll pass on.

I third Kali River Rapids!!!

I have only ridden it once... The standby line was like 50 minutes, but we had fast passes. Good Thing!!! The ride was literally like 2 minutes long... IF I would have waited 50 minutes for it I probably would have been pretty miserable... It was the most boring raft ride I have ever been on... As the PP has said it's more like a lazy river than a rapids ride... I don't even think I got a drop on me... The initial hill you go down is cool, but that is where it ends.... There is nothing to see but ugly giant burning trees which make you really hot...

The rapids ride at our local amusement park here is 10x better and it had no theming.

Popeyes at IOA blows this out of the water...

I just find it dissapointing because there is so much potential for a ride like this! It could have been soooooo much better...

I'm not a fan of:

Lights, Motor, Action - DH loves it though, so DD and I ride rides while he goes

Indiana Jones

Fast Track

Parades - I like them, but I don't necessarily like lining up 30 min-1 hr before they start. If I happen to catch them, or actually need a bit of "sit time", then I'll watch them

BLASPHEMY!!!

:laughing: My apologies!

I couldn't wait to get back and have another Dole Whip Float. Well, what a disappointment!! The juice was warm and absolutely wrecked the taste of the float. It was wonderful the first time but horrible this trip. Maybe you just had a fluke one like I did!!!!

I didn't mind the whole somewhat warm/melting everywhere thing (its Florida, we expect melty ice cream!), we just thought they were WAY too sweet. I'm a big dessert fan, but neither one of us could finish these without going into a sugar coma!

I don't get into the fireworks, though they are good fireworks. By the end of the day at WDW, I am running on fumes and can't handle them.

That said, I'm going to be there 1/16-1/19!!! And I'll probably watch the fireworks.

For me its those turkey legs. I just don't get knawing on a leg of some creature while you walk about. :confused:

Parades are something that I don't go out of my way to see. Mostly I had the waiting an hour before it starts and when it ends, the crush of the crowd all trying to disburse.

I understand why people do it, but for me, the whole planning out the order of the rides they go on, which CS they will eat at and what they will have doesn't work for me. I like a general plan of what park what day and where we are intending to have dinner, but anymore then that is too much for me while on vacation!

There was so much hype about the fireworks at MNSSHP. I made a big thing about getting to see them and then, eh, just another fireworks show. They are pretty and all, but I prefer viewing them as I walk to another attraction :thumbsup2

Good grief, I second the turkey leg mystery *shudder*

I also second hard ticket events :confused3.

Hmm...this is my 3rd or 4th post in this thread. Eventually I will get to the point where suspect I only go to Florida to eat at Chik-Fil-A :rolleyes:

I"m with you on that . It was nothing more than a lazy river ride that occassionaly turned into a falls of water just to get you wet. Unless it's 90 degree's when I"m down there in January it's a ride that I'll pass on.

Same here. A lazy Kali River ride. :sad2: Also the parades, I love watching it, but I don't want to wait an hour before it starts, maybe I'll go shopping :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter