What else to say to the characters???

When I met Mary Poppins this past summer, I asked her "If you are a practically perfect person, then you can't actually be perfect, so you must have some imperfection. What would that be?"

In perfect pose, she replies "A practically perfect person would never admit to having an imperfection."

It was great.

At Auskerhaus, I asked Ariel what she called a spoon if a fork was a dinglehopper. I had to hold one up so she understood what I was talking about :) Also asked Aladdin what his opinion was on being called a street rat was. Both got great reactions!

I once told Pooh that he should back off on the honey, that he had a little "junk in the trunk."

I don't recommend that.

At 1900 Park Fare I said to Anastasia and Drisella: "Everything is Cindy Cindy Cindy, What about you?!" They were hysterical and stayed at our table for quite a while and kept coming back often, even came to get our family to dance with them! It was awesome!!!!

Drusilla said:
At 1900 Park Fare I said to Anastasia and Drisella: "Everything is Cindy Cindy Cindy, What about you?!" They were hysterical and stayed at our table for quite a while and kept coming back often, even came to get our family to dance with them! It was awesome!!!!

They love talking bad about her.haha. Their whole family was ALL about what my husband would get me for our anniversary.:-)

This past weekend I asked Chip and Dale if I could join the Rescue Rangers. They gave me a test of rescuing Chip from the nearby bushes since he "fell in". Not much but it was cute and great to know they still remember their awesome adventures (sometimes).

Same trip we decorated our MagicBands using nail polish so I showed my Sorcerer Mickey Hat design to Mickey and he "added some magic" to it for me. Those were our recent ones to try.

I finally made a character speechless when I asked Lady Tremaine at 1900 Park Fare if she had sent any more husbands to the grave lately. She shot me a look I don't ever want to get outside of WDW and moved on to the next table. :lmao:

You can also ask Chip and Dale which one has a date with Clarice that night. She is a female chipmunk which they have been known to fight over occasionally. It always gets a great reaction!

Our funniest character interaction ever, though, was with Stitch at his character breakfast in Ohana's. He was truly himself that day as all our sugar packets, salt and pepper shakers, napkins, and silverware hit the floor as he tossed them around. My DD (4) at the time even lost her breakfast plate with waffles. The only thing saving the food was the waitress grabbing the large family platter and calling for Mickey and LILO. Boy! Did Stitch ever get a finger wagging from Mickey over the mess! Everyone in the area was laughing, though it can certain many parents had to explain to their kids that throwing things on the floor was a definite NO!

I've mentioned these on some other threads, but here they are compiled together:
  • DH and I used our names to our advantage. We proposed to Drizella and Anastasia and then we mentioned my last name was King. We also told Anastasia that Ryan means, "Little King" so they were both thrilled they were to marry kings!
  • Sing to Ariel and see what happens.
  • We mentioned to Aurora there was a new movie coming out from Maleficient's point of view. She said it did not sound interesting and she'd probably sleep through it.
  • DH told Cinderella the Grimms ending to her story involving her stepfamily. She seemed quite surprised!
  • Alice talked to us about our honeymoon and asked how we got to the moon to spread honey on it. We said we got pixie dust from Peter Pan. This got her talking about how her and Wendy are the best of friends!
  • DH told the Genie he had three wishes and the last one was to free him. This got a very tempid reaction. Oh well!

this is by far my favorite forum (why i joined!)

im 22 and a guy is it ok to still get star struck by characters lol? because i do. my upcoming trip I'm hoping to meet Peter again and id really like to interact with him so any specific peter related?
I'm planning on trying to get the fireworks pirates and pals voyage. and one day at magic kingdom close to christmas

any chance of ever meeting maleficent or ursula? gotta love my villains!

This is absolutely okay to get star struck no matter how old you are! For Peter related questions:

Ask him to teach you how to crow
Ask him if you can join the Lost Boys
Tell him you've seen Hook and Smee nearby
Ask him what "happy" thoughts you need to help you fly

this is by far my favorite forum (why i joined!)

im 22 and a guy is it ok to still get star struck by characters lol? because i do. my upcoming trip I'm hoping to meet Peter again and id really like to interact with him so any specific peter related?
I'm planning on trying to get the fireworks pirates and pals voyage. and one day at magic kingdom close to christmas

any chance of ever meeting maleficent or ursula? gotta love my villains!

Has anyone tried asking the characters about their storylines in Once Upon a Time? Or asking Ariel where Melody is?

Has anyone tried asking the characters about their storylines in Once Upon a Time? Or asking Ariel where Melody is?

The characters will essentially ignore/be confused by any question about Once Upon a Time. The characters you meet in the parks are from the universe of the Disney films (not even the sequels, in the case of Ariel/Melody) and they are not familiar with any other ways their stories are told.

Ran into Donald last week at AK when he was going on break and said "oh look it's the Aflac duck". Everyone around cracked up laughing. Donald put his hands on his hips and just hung his head. His reaction was great.

This is absolutely okay to get star struck no matter how old you are! For Peter related questions:

Ask him to teach you how to crow
Ask him if you can join the Lost Boys
Tell him you've seen Hook and Smee nearby
Ask him what "happy" thoughts you need to help you fly

omg thank you! nice knowing its still ok to be starstruck thats what i love about disney fans (we all get each other to a degree) and no matter how old you are you never truly grow up!!

i definitely now wanna ask him if i can be a lost boy!! i might get embarrassed trying to crow lol

what happens if you ask him where the treasure is?! or if he want to play treasure hunt? any kind of reaction?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter