What else to say to the characters???

I'm sure this has been mentioned a million times, but if its your birthday (and you're wearing your pin) make sure you go see Peter Pan and Wendy. Not only did he scold me for even believing in birthdays, but we passed them later in the day giving a tour, and he pointed me out to the tour group and made them sing happy birthday to me.

When I met Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore in the UK Pavilion, I immediately went to Tigger first and told him he was my favorite, and the other two started fighting over me! Pooh tugged one arm and Eeyore tugged the other, and it ended in a giant group hug. The CM and Photopass photographer were laughing at me whole time. :)

When I met Aladdin and Abu during the Christmas Party last year, Aladdin and I were talking about the new castles at Fantasyland (the Beast's castle, Prince Eric's castle), and I said "Why don't they have the Sultan's Palace here in Adventureland?" And Aladdin was like, "Maybe I should've wished for that..."

Most funniest thing imo, tell the stepsisters you bet they have beautiful singing voices.

If you have a little one dressed as a pirate with you, make sure you visit at least one princess! Princesses are deathly afraid of pirates. ;)

We've given Meeko a treat out of our backpack & he's run off with it.

We've gotten Stitch to play air guitar with us.

Ask the White Rabbit if your watch shows the right time.

Chip n Dale are definitely the most "animated". They're my son's favorite, and they always light up when he shows them his pins of them. Last time, Dale stole his lanyard & the handler had to scold him to give it back. My son loved it.

My daughter and her friend got to meet Phineas and Ferb and we had them dressed in Perry the Platypus cheer bows and customized shirts. They got so much attention from the characters and even the "handlers" they made sure that we got a group picture with Agent P looking over the fence, danced with the girls etc. We have always been blessed with amazing character interactions throughout our many trips- I have found it really does matter how you treat the characters ;) the nicer you are the better the interaction

Sometimes it can be as simple as "boo"ing the villains.

My husband and I were sitting on Main Street, and Cruella walked by, coming back from a character greeting. It was fairly quiet where we were sitting there, and my husband said "boo!"

Curella whipped around like the angry diva she is, pointed at him with her cigarette holder, and said "I have a muzzle just your size!" Then she whipped back around and diva-stalked away.

When you Meet Sleeping Beauty ( AKA Aurora ) . Tell her " I Dont think Ive ever met YOU Before" See what She Tells you ;)

The best character interaction in The World now is taking a little princess to Gaston to tell him what a jerk he is. Don't worry, he can absolutely hold his own. :thumbsup2

6fy590.jpg

23uyb2b.jpg

The BEST interactions we during our trip last week were with Mr. Incredible and Frozone and then with Buzz and Woody.

My husband's absolute favorite Disney Pixar movie is The Incredibles so he had to get in on the picture taking action. He went up with my girls and I loudly said that I thought my husbands muscles were bigger than Mr. Incredible's. Mr. Incredible walked over to me so that I could feel his biceps. Then Mr. Incredible walked back husband and our girls and made them all flex their muscles. Mr. Incredible thought my husband's were so-so at best. Here is the picture I caught...

ry%3D480

My youngest absolutely LOVES Jessie, Woody and Bullseye. She had brought her Bullseye and Jessie dolls with her when we went to their picture/autograph session. As soon as it was our turn, Woody snagged up Bullseye and started "riding" him. Then Buzz snagged him away from Woody and did the same thing and there was a brief moment of "fighting" over Bullseye. The girls were giggling hysterically. THEN, as they posed for their pictures, Buzz tried to pick my oldest's nose. I missed that picture, but thankfully the Disney CM photographer caught it.
ry%3D480

Both interactions are so memorable. <3

During the Halloween party ,Jasmine asked me what land I was from. I replied I am from the Land of Massachusetts. She responded,: that would be a 2 hour magic carpet ride and the genie would get sand in his eyes:wizard:

I love Chip 'n Dale! I accidentally called Dale "Chip" and he covered his face with his hands and started crying lol. I asked them if they were related to Alvin & Chip got mad & walked off! Had to apologize & beg him to come back! We were dying laughing!

We saw Gaston over by Beast's castle and told him that we had just seen a candlestick and a feather duster dancing around the corner from where he was standing. He started yelling for LeFou to get Monsieur D'Arque to lock us up with crazy old Maurice!

And we met Jack Sparrow during MVMCP. We told him that Giselle and Scarlett (two of his "lady friends") were wandering the park looking for him. He offered to pay my 7yo daughter to hid him and smuggle him to safer waters. He was begging her on bended knee, it was so funny. :rotfl2:

At Be Our Guest when meeting the beast in his study I told him,"I hear you're quite the dancer." He took my hand, made a kissing gesture and whisked me around the room for a solid 3 minutes. I grew up on beauty and the beast. To say it was the most magical experience I've ever had at Disney would be an understatement. I was walking on clouds for weeks.

I met Gaston with an anniversary button on. He asked "how long's this been going on?" when I told him he asked how I put up with her so I said "I travel alot" and he just deadpans "nice" like a boss.

Great thread!

I have to say the best ever was gaston on our trip in feb. I said "wow! Your neck IS incredibly thick! " He goes "that's not the only thing that's thick.......MY THIGHS!" It was completely ridiculously hysterical and I almost couldn't believe my ears.

We met Lotso once and it was amazing. He was huge and soft and literally smelled like strawberries. When we went up I said "Lotsoooooo, are you going to be a nice bear today? ?" He totally loved that and gave me the best hug ever.

Donald is my favorite and I always do "number 1" with my fingers and say DONALD DUCK NUMBER ONE! He goes crazy every time.

I asked Merida about her brothers

Called flynn eugene and told him to give me a real handshake lol. And asked him what was in the satchel. He'll show you ;-)

Talked to vanellope about candy

My evil husband always rubs his belly and says yummmm when piglet comes around at crystal Palace. So mean! !

We just got back from Disney last week and had great experiences with Gaston and capt jack.

We were heading to fantasyland to meet gaston, once we got there I saw him walk into his tavern. A couple mins later he comes out and challenges my husband to a push up contest in front of his statue, it was priceless.

We met captain jack at MVMCP. He is my 3 yr sons favorite. My son is very quiet but capt jack had a great conversation with him and they did many different poses together. He even put his hat on him for the pictures. It was def the highlight of my sons trip

At 1900 PF dinner DD3 asked Drizella why she's jealous of Cinderella. She replied: "I'm not jealous of Cinderella. Why would I be jealous of her? She talks to mice and she used to work for me."

Lol. So glad I got it on tape.

Great thread!

I have to say the best ever was gaston on our trip in feb. I said "wow! Your neck IS incredibly thick! " He goes "that's not the only thing that's thick.......MY THIGHS!" It was completely ridiculously hysterical and I almost couldn't believe my ears.

We met Lotso once and it was amazing. He was huge and soft and literally smelled like strawberries. When we went up I said "Lotsoooooo, are you going to be a nice bear today? ?" He totally loved that and gave me the best hug ever.

Donald is my favorite and I always do "number 1" with my fingers and say DONALD DUCK NUMBER ONE! He goes crazy every time.

I asked Merida about her brothers

Called flynn eugene and told him to give me a real handshake lol. And asked him what was in the satchel. He'll show you ;-)

Talked to vanellope about candy

My evil husband always rubs his belly and says yummmm when piglet comes around at crystal Palace. So mean! !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter