What are your favorite (cheap) souvenirs?

They take a good while to assemble, but they look AMAZING on my shelf when I'm done.

They're like $17 each, but I buy them for three for $40 or two for $30 (Disneyland and WDW offer different deals) - but it's easily a project that takes a couple of days ... like a puzzle that's really impressive when it's finished! They're about 8-10 inches tall, depending on which one you get.

I saw these on my last trip. They look amazing but very stressful! The haunted mansion looks awesome.

Hi All,

With each visit, DW and DD go on a pin-trading frenzy. It starts with a short visit to a pin station right after arriving and escalates to chasing down any poor CM within 20 yards, wearing a lanyard. This always adds a lot of fun to our visits and we have several shadow boxes filled with them on our walls at home that remind us throughout the year of our successful hunts.

When we visited the parks a couple/few years ago, we loved collecting the Disney-themed You Are Here mugs. They could be the most useful souvenirs we have.

We're heading there next month and they're looking forward to the Kingdom of Cute blind boxes (ok, I am too.. I'm looking at you, People Mover!).

So I'm curious.. what fun, (cheap), unique, souvenirs are you looking forward to on your next trip?

Thanks in advance for your ideas,

TandDandE

Mickey Straws! They are colored straws shaped like Mickey's Head and Ears. Many (Most?) quick serve locations sell them and they cost 69 or 79 cents each. We have bunch of them in the drawer here at home and use them frequently.

OH, and also Christmas Ornaments. They get put on the tree every year and we love them...and they aren't cluttering up the house all year long

and my teenager always gets a water bottle. He generally drinks only water, and he uses it every single day.

I saw these on my last trip. They look amazing but very stressful! The haunted mansion looks awesome.

They're not that bad - just time consuming! A nice pair of angled Tweezers really helps!

I am a die-hard souvenir cup collector! One of the reasons these are my favorite cheap souvenirs is because you get the cup and a drink for less than $5! They usually have a different design in each park and are updated frequently. We also save the paper cups from the parks' quick service restaurants, especially the Christmas and Halloween ones.

Oh my goodness, I'm not the only one. My cabinets are filled with hundreds of souvenir cups, mostly from football games. Cups are my go too thing to collect, because isn't something I get to use and look at frequently, in addition to (as you said) being a small upcharge of something I'm already going to buy anyway. I use my BB-8 cup to keep small objects and money in.

Not Disney themed, so not sure if this counts, but my souvenir "splurge" is always a couple of bars of the hand cut soap from Basin (either at GF or DS).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter