What are your favorite (cheap) souvenirs?

For us parents, our resort refillable mugs get the most use of any souvenir, by far. Next comes coffee mugs.

For the kids, it was probably stuffed animals that they sleep with at night, although that's getting to be less and less.

Dan

We have found a lot of cute things that aren't terribly expensive. At world showcase- candy from different countries, a Japanese fan with name written in Japanese and little trinkets like a tiny samurai sword keychain. At AK a beaded lizard and a small hand carved wooden giraffe. We've also done the caricature drawing at Ak, although I can't remember the cost. I also like the refillable mugs and magnets.

DS gets a keychain each trip. My favorite would have to be the cut silhouette. I have one done of DS each trip and love to see how he grows and changes each year. I also get a date ornament each trip and don't even hang them on the tree. I display them all year long.

We try to collect things that we will actually use. So we have lots of beach towels, a few coffee mugs and cups, coasters, and various kitchen gadgets. Our favorite random thing was the set of plastic mickey shot glasses which the kids use for rinsing after brushing their teeth. Rather than lots of one thing, we buy whatever we think will be cute and useful.

We always get an ornament for our Christmas tree from every vacation we go on. So much fun to remember all our vacations as we decorate our tree each year!

We are an ornament house and although it's a little more,last trip I added an ornament from the glass blower on Main Street. My plan is to add one each trip for a while

Pins, but specifically the pins from guest services. We tend to go with a friend's first time, a birthday or we just are celebrating our friendship (or two trips ago we were celebrating just being at WDW) and always bring a sharpie to write on it what each trip's celebration is for (though sometimes the cast members write on it for us!!).

Each trip our must have souvenirs are the dated Xmas ornament (with photo insert), dated table top photo frame, dated photo frame magnet and various cute or unique key chains. If there is a park exclusive Tsum Tsum plush, my daughter will get some. My kids used to get stuffed toys and other random toys but the past two trips, they've enjoyed looking for and collecting the pressed pennies. They also collect pins, but those aren't necessarily cheap.

For souvenirs, I prefer things that I can use, eat, or wear. :)

I always try to get a fun kitchen item, like a Mickey glove oven mitt or the salt & pepper trash cans: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...brates-attractions-and-icons-at-disney-parks/

The Wonderland tea, Mickey pasta, and other souvenir foods are all really fun, too.

Other inexpensive things I've found & liked are hair bands and themed hand sanitizer: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...in-a-summer-of-new-souvenirs-at-disney-parks/

Ours are the silhouettes and the good luck cats from Japan. You can get a cat and the display box for less than $5. The display box costs more ($2.99) than the cat ($1.99).

Stacy

I am determined to get the You are Here mugs next trip. Also I plan to press a bunch of pennies. We always get an ornament and a magnet on trips.

Sorry for the group reply..

Magnets!!! Of course!!! :joker:

I'm curious, what is your prized magnet in your collections?
(Do you have a picture of it?)

Magnets. Although my refrigerator is almost out of room at this point.

I try to get magnets with the year on them.

I switched to magnets. I get one from every vacation destination we go to.

I also like nice resort magnets, to reminisce about places we've stayed.

I also like the refillable mugs and magnets.

Pins, but specifically the pins from guest services. We tend to go with a friend's first time, a birthday or we just are celebrating our friendship (or two trips ago we were celebrating just being at WDW) and always bring a sharpie to write on it what each trip's celebration is for (though sometimes the cast members write on it for us!!).

That's a great idea. We're bringing a friend this year; treating her for her first trip. It's going to be great seeing the parks through her eyes. We'll definitely get that pin and all sign it. Thanks for sharing. :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter