What are your 10 worst restaurants at WDW?

I really don't think the food at Disney is really that good in general. That being said, the worst meal we had has to be at Tony's in MK. The worst service has to be at Le Cellier . The waitress got upset with us for not spending enough money and ordering drinks and practically threw the plates at us. We called a manager over who apologized profusely and gave us free dessert. At those prices we will never return!

Never been to either and thought I'd ask what you all think is better, Grand Floridian Café or Garden Grove. (dinner)

I don't think I've ever had a "bad" meal but I'm really easy to please and my expectations have always been more about the experience. The only place I can seem to think of (and we've done hundreds of table service) is h&v, there service last time was not great... Food was good though.. I love reading restaurant reviews and have always considered them when choosing my ADRs but I've also learned to only use them as an expectation, I won't let it hinder me from trying it once because everyone is different, taste, expectation...

Can't say that I have 10 to put on this list. I do have some that I absolutely will not go to again. Mostly because of food issues rather than service.

Chef Mickey's - Buffet is not well stocked, food mediocre, food all over the floor at both the buffet and on the floor under tables. Yuck.

Tony's Town Square - Used to love this place. Last experience there was awful as far as food is concerned. Sauce was the horrible jar variety, not fresh at all. Frozen breaded chicken breast (gag). Calamari could have subbed for the tires on my car. Really bad. It made me sad.

Biergarten - The entertainment is ok. I personally hate the communal seating. I'm good with another sweaty human being all up in my business while I am eating. There were really only 2 items on the buffet that I thought were remotely decent...the pork schnitzel (slightly dry) and the roasted potatoes.

I think that about covers it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter