What are your 10 worst restaurants at WDW?

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Inspired by another post here on the board; I thought it would also help people pondering their ADR plans to know which restaurants DISer's consistently rate the worse.

I'll start off with:
Fultons
Big River Grille & Brew Works
Planet Hollywood
Rain Forest Cafe - DTD
Hollywood & Vine
Nine Dragons
Tony's Town Square
ABC Commissary
more to be added...

I dont think I have that many but here is my list

TS places

Spoodles breakfast
1900 PF breakfast
H&V dinner

CS places

Roaring Forks
Peco Bills
Pirate and the Parrot in MK
Anything in HS, yuck

Foe us the worst would have to be:

Mama Melrose's
Tont's Town Square

Both of the above two were bad food and bad service.

It's funny that these two are on our list as we love Italian food.:goodvibes

We were most unhappy with Hollywood & Vine. Buffet style, incredibly loud and not very good food.

Mama Melroses
Tony's Town Square
Hollywood and Vine
I love Crab Claws at Fultons though!
I went to Plaza Restaurant at MK for the first time after 50 trips and found it to be a hidden jewel - Great Hamburgers!

I don't have ten. All of our meals have been pretty good except one. The worst meal we ate was at the Garden View Lounge. We went to the tea and it was awful.

My opinions, in order from the worst down.

1. Big River Grille and Brew-works
2. Tony's Town Square
3. Cinderella's Royal Table
4. San Angel
5. Planet Hollywood
6. Sci-Fi
7. Pecos Bill's

And for a walk down Memory Lane...the now thankfully defunct old Italian eatery in Epcot--now THAT was bad! Can't wait to try the new one!

Coral Reef :sad2: (sorry fans of this place, but it should be called Coral Refund IMO. We had horrible service and tasteless food)

Mama Melrose

Sci-Fi

Planet Hollywood

Roaring Forks

Hollywood & Vine

ABC Commissary

Backlot Express

Oh well...all of DHS!:rotfl:

(well actually, we liked 50's Prime Time out of all of them, but then I just heard they took the fried cheese off the menu...so they might be on the list too):sad2:

Boatwright's (dinner)
Hollywood & Vine (this and Boatwright's tie for 1st)
Brown Derby
ALL COUNTER SERVICE AT STUDIOS
Cosmic Ray's
Rainforest Cafe

I know that is only six but if you add all counter service at Studios, you'd have more than 10

1. Cinderella's Royal Table
2. Tony's Town Square
3. Big River Grille
4. Marrakesh
5. Maya Grill
6. Pecos Bill's
7. Sci-Fi
8. Cinderella's Royal Table
9. San Angel
10. Cinderella's Royal Table

Hollywood & Vine has the worst food/atmosphere hands down. However, Maya Grill had the worst service. The Garden Grill was also not great.

Chef Mickey's - Dinner
Pepper Market - dinner

Please include which meal of the day was your worst - big difference sometimes b/w breakfast and dinner IMHO.

The only bad experience I had was:

-Rainforest Cafe-Dinner

The service was terrible and the food was slightly below average and bland. We went about 30 minutes without even seeing our server. This was a little surprising since it was almost 9pm and the place had tons of open tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter