We're Sailing to....Disneyland? Lots of Pics! GANGSTA KINGDOM 8/31

Oh, Tammie, it can't be over already! You had some great pics and the TR was lots of fun!!!! Thanx for sharing! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for being here with me! :hug:

LOVED your TR, Tammie! :thumbsup2 Thanks so much for sharing! I can't believe it's already over!!! It looks like you and your family had a wonderful time together! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for reading! We did have a great time - it went by so fast! :guilty: I'm looking forward to our "just us two" trip in March to WDW, and now the other DS and DDIL want to go to DL next September, so we're starting to plan that one.

I've been reading along and just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your TR. You are a great writer and the pics were so much fun to look at. Thank for sharing! :)
And I hope you have a blast on your upcoming trip to Puerta Vallarta. :banana:

Thanks so much! I think it would have been best for us to go there before Disney - then it wouldn't have been so anti-climactic - there were some good things about DK.:goodvibes Thank you for reading!

You betcha! Love how you're now calling it Gangsta Kingdom, ROFL!! :rotfl:

I've been reading along and just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your TR. You are a great writer and the pics were so much fun to look at. Thank for sharing! :)
And I hope you have a blast on your upcoming trip to Puerta Vallarta. :banana:

Thanks so much! There are some really good writers on the boards, and I hoped to be half as good as they are! Thank you for reading - I will do a small report of PV on the community boards - look for me!

What a scary end to your time at that park!!! I'm glad everyone made it out in one piece!

Thanks for sharing your great TR with us! I'll be looking for your Puerto Vallarta TR!

You betcha! Love how you're now calling it Gangsta Kingdom, ROFL!! :rotfl:

I'm sure the Six Flags folks wouldn't be too happy with my TR, but then again I don't think they've ever BEEN to Disney :rolleyes1

What a scary end to your time at that park!!! I'm glad everyone made it out in one piece!

Thanks for sharing your great TR with us! I'll be looking for your Puerto Vallarta TR!

It was getting pretty scarey for us small town people.

I can't believe our Mexico trip is only 3 weeks away!

Great TR! I loved the exhausted pose on everybody! I've sure enjoyed your writing, photo's, and family moments. Thanks for all the fun.

I feel like some of my favorite TV shows have shown their last showing. LOL :happytv:

Great TR! I loved the exhausted pose on everybody! I've sure enjoyed your writing, photo's, and family moments. Thanks for all the fun.

I feel like some of my favorite TV shows have shown their last showing. LOL :happytv:

Oh Thank you :blush: I thought it would be boring to people cuz we did mostly little kid stuff - thanks for "watching." :rotfl2:

Tammie - Sorry to see you TR end! But thanks for the "peek" into DL!:)

I laughed about your comment about the 4th of July fireworks not being as good as Disney's. It's funny how we seem to have the "Disney standard" for everything! I said the samething about the Boston Pops' Fourth of July fireworks - "Eh, ok; but Disney's are better"!:laughing:

Tammie - Sorry to see you TR end! But thanks for the "peek" into DL!:)

I laughed about your comment about the 4th of July fireworks not being as good as Disney's. It's funny how we seem to have the "Disney standard" for everything! I said the samething about the Boston Pops' Fourth of July fireworks - "Eh, ok; but Disney's are better"!:laughing:

Hi Cammie! It is funny how jaded we get about Disney standards. Nothing compares - we don't really like to eat out, we don't really like to go to the carnival or fair or much of anything else because nothing measures up! :rotfl2: So far we haven't camped at Disney yet, so we still can enjoy camping here! :thumbsup2

hi! I hope you don't mind a brief intrusion... this is actually travelmel but I'm trying to get 10 posts done on my DDC's new account so that she can begin her own TR that she's been dying to do!

Thank you so much and I'll post from my own account soon!

Melissa

WOO HOO! She made it... this is her 10th post. Thanks MAGIC! :party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter